Lancaster Healthcare Center

Reviews of Lancaster Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lancaster Healthcare Center

November 21, 2012

By Melissa 2

My friend stayed in Lancaster Healthcare Center for about three weeks to recuperate from surgery. She's 93 years old. The facility was very clean. The staff was very cordial and very nice.

August 27, 2012

By Kemari

The staff, for the most part, is either completely rude to both patients and families, or they speak very little to absolutely NO English whatsoever. The nursing assistants come off as almost abusive themselves to some of the more difficult patients. Beyond that, there are groups of student nurses constantly coming and going, who are not always properly supervised! There have been instances where patients have been put in extreme danger, from simply not following directions, such as giving a diabetic an extra serving of food and desserts. I have seen call lights unplugged because the patient was deemed "annoying". My family removed my grandmother from this facility, and we warn everyone we know to not go here.

Services and Amenities of Lancaster Healthcare Center

About Lancaster Healthcare Center

Lancaster Healthcare Center offers compassionate senior care in Lancaster, CA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Lancaster Healthcare Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lancaster, CA.

Map of Lancaster Healthcare Center