Vista Montana Senior Living

Reviews of Vista Montana Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Montana Senior Living

May 11, 2017

By Visitor132751

Vista Montana and its staff are nice. We like it. The room is average, but nice, clean, and doesn't have carpeting, which I like. The people I met are very nice, genuine, and treat my mom really well, which is really important. My mom very much enjoys the staff. She says they're very kind, nice, courteous people.

January 06, 2017

By Tim144177

Vista Montana was OK and clean but didn't have a modern look. Location wise, it was OK and outside of the busy area. It could use some modernization. The downside was the dining area; they had so many people there and a small dining area had to be run in shifts to feed all of the residents. I saw a set menu, and they do a different menu each day, but they had one or two choices, and that was about it. The staff was good and knowledgeable.

October 10, 2016

By Gigi725232

Vista Montana Senior Living was nice. They were friendly, but it was not as nice or accommodating. The area where the residents have their meals was not as fancy. It was nice though. The rooms were too close to each other. Vista Montana Senior Living was a little bit far from my home.

October 07, 2016

By debicares

Vista Montana is an afgirdable, well maintained, clean, comfortable facility. My family recently had need of an independent living situation and we found Vista Montana. We immediately felt the care and compassion of staff and the management. These people go the extra mile to care for and about each resident. If I should ever need independent or assisted living, I would live there. We Had lunch in the dining room with our family member there a couple of weeks ago and Yum Yum! Thank you to everyone there for your kind hearts and compassion.

August 16, 2016

By CHYANNE

My visit to Vista Montana was good. The place is very nice, and my grandmother has been living there for 2 ½ months. The assisted living place is very nice and very clean.

August 13, 2016

By Caring_2645686

My mother in-law was placed at Vista Montana and I can honestly say that it is a wonderful place to live in. She was well taken care of by the Caregivers, you can see their love and passion for seniors like our mom. The entire staff was awesome. They all treated us with respect and cared for our needs when our dearest mother was on her journey to meet her creator. I would recommend this place for anybody who need a place for their love one..

August 12, 2016

By Sharon557342

Vista Montana Senior Living was a nice place, and I liked it. Everyone and the rooms were real nice. It had pretty much everything that we wanted. They provided three meals a day and snacks in between. They had cards, bingo, and different activities to keep their memory sharp.

June 30, 2016

By Ralph448776

We chose Vista Montana Senior Living for my mother-in-law because of the cost, cleanliness, and the look of the overall facility. So far, the staff is very nice and the amenities seem to be good. They have multiple game/meeting rooms and activities for the residents. The dining area is nice, and they serve three meals and snacks every day. Mom's room is small, unfortunately.

June 28, 2016

By Tim530132

The staff at Vista Montana Senior Living was pretty friendly. They were in the process of doing some remodeling, but the areas that we saw were very neat and very clean. They had a nice-sized dining room. The only drawback there was we didn't see too many of the residents. There were a couple of the residents in the TV room who were both asleep on a chair and couch. It seemed like there wasn't very much going on. The staff was very friendly and very informative.

June 17, 2016

By Marian A736705

We visited Vista Montana, and they're trying to make it work, but I had to walk through rugs that were stained in common rooms, which was very depressing. There was a whole depressed, dark feeling about the place. Even the manager tried to do a good job of showing me around, and it just did not work at all.

May 10, 2016

By RobertXITDZ

We visited Vista Montana and really liked the place. It’s a newer facility that looked nice and clean. The accommodations and dining room looked nice. Overall, it’s a good place. The staff was excellent.

May 10, 2016

By MarleneTZLVF

I visited The Montana (Vista Montana Senior Living). They didn’t have a lot of people there because it had recently been purchased. There was a gal who dis the activities and a very nice dining room. I think I saw about six people on staff, so I think that they would need more. The dining area was very pleasant. They had done a lot of remodeling of new tiles and new flooring. They put two people in a room, which worries me because the rooms aren’t big. You have to have your own bed and dresser.

April 21, 2016

By lknobloch

My great aunt moved in here a few months ago and my family went to see her on Easter. I was pleasantly surprised by the modern decor and oasis-like feel of the courtyard. We even brought our dog who loved romping around the grass and getting fed treats by the other residents. The staff members were all really nice and friendly. Her room is on the ground floor and has a nice new bathroom and a french door out to a yard where she takes walks every night. I would definitely recommend this facility if you are looking for a place to stay in the area.

November 05, 2014

By caring102801

The manager that took me on the tour at Vista Montana was very friendly. The place is clean but old, probably 20-30 years old. He showed me an apartment that they were modeling, and it was going to be nice. For what they charge, it was nice. There was a nice, clean dining room. They have a craft room with a lot of puzzles and a lot of activity for the people. The older people get to make things, and once a year they have a sale. They had a piano and a big viewing room for the TV. They had an elevator for the people with walkers.

Independent Living Reviews for Vista Montana Senior Living

September 17, 2017

By Anonymous

Vista Montana was clean and well equipped, but there seemed to be some questions if they could do the level of care that my friend would require. Nevertheless, the staff members were helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The location was convenient. The rooms were clean, well maintained, and adequate.

January 11, 2017

By Waldina

Vista Montana was very warm and welcoming. and they do a good job with maintenance and cleaning. The seniors looked happy and seemed to be doing OK. It looked clean and good environment, but it was too much money at this point. The apartment was too small; it wasn’t enough for two people. The staff did a great job giving me the tour and explaining to me, and he took me all around the area. It was a good tour.

August 22, 2016

By Tom538484

Vista Montana Senior Living was an older building but still nice. The staff was accommodating and would take care of you. They had small rooms, but they would maintain them for you if you wanted. I ate there, and the food was good. They had a very big dining area.

Costs for Vista Montana Senior Living

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: #336426330

About Vista Montana Senior Living

Vista Montana Senior Living is a new renovated Assisted Living as well as Independent Living community located in Hemet, CA. We cater to those are looking for a comfortable and casual atmosphere to enjoy living life.

Map of Vista Montana Senior Living