Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Reviews of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonebrook Healthcare Center

July 28, 2011

By EastBayGCM

I've had a lot of experience with Stonebrook Convalescent, and I really, really like it. It's an excellent skilled nursing facility. It's especially good for anyone going for rehab. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy are all excellent. It's not a fancy facility. It's older and plain. But it's clean, light-filled, and airy. And it's well kept up. They do a nice job of decorating for the holidays, too. Meals, including vegetarian meals, are good. The entire staff is knowledgeable, attentive, involved. The docs pay close attention. And the patients do well: They progress and go home. The only downsides: It's hard to get in, and parking is a nightmare.

May 20, 2008

By dolores murphy-1

My loved one stayed here

My mother was admitted to a room that had a broken air conditioner in July,2007 and a bed that had a crank not a power bed. I was able to move her the next day to a private room, but had to rent a power bed, bring our own tv and telephone. She was left outside in over 90 degrees in the patio unattended and almost fainted. The food was awful. They let patients with mental problems walk around and in fact blocked my mother from entering her room. I had to bring home cooked food.She was suppose to get an xray of her chest before discharge, because she had a cough. They never took the xray and from discharge from this facilit I took my mom to Mt Diablo Hospital where she was admitted for a respiratory infection. I would not recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

About Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Stonebrook Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Concord, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonebrook Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonebrook Healthcare Center