Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Reviews of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonebrook Healthcare Center

May 20, 2008

By dolores murphy-1

My loved one stayed here

My mother was admitted to a room that had a broken air conditioner in July,2007 and a bed that had a crank not a power bed. I was able to move her the next day to a private room, but had to rent a power bed, bring our own tv and telephone. She was left outside in over 90 degrees in the patio unattended and almost fainted. The food was awful. They let patients with mental problems walk around and in fact blocked my mother from entering her room. I had to bring home cooked food.She was suppose to get an xray of her chest before discharge, because she had a cough. They never took the xray and from discharge from this facilit I took my mom to Mt Diablo Hospital where she was admitted for a respiratory infection. I would not recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Stonebrook Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Concord, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonebrook Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonebrook Healthcare Center