San Miguel Villa

Reviews of San Miguel Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for San Miguel Villa

September 26, 2014

By John99468050

I have lived at San Miguel Villa for two months now. They’re bringing people in and it’s a difficult setup to do. There’s a big group of people that are here. Most of the staff are very kind and nice. My biggest concern is with management of the company overall. The people don’t have resources to do the things they need to get done. There’s a lack of training in the staff, and there’s a high turnover of staff. I share a room with another person. For activities, there is a television and there’s not a lot of interactive direction here. The food can be delivered to your room or the cafeteria and there are no choices to choose from. The food is marginal at best.

February 27, 2013

By TracyLyn

While the employees I met seemed nice enough, the facility is dirty. I visited three times in one week, and the floor remained messy with bits of paper, dirt and dust collecting along the edges. Each visit a sock, empty plastic bottle or used tissue paper was on the floor, against a wall, under the bed, behind the nightstand. The floor tile didn't even reach the wall, which was stained and peeling. The bathroom had green paint seeming to bleed through the ugly yellowing of what may have at one time been cream colored paint. There were splashed dried droplets of something orangish/reddish along the floor, wall and doors. The bed cover had a reddish stain on it. The sheets were pinkish and not white. Nothing looked or seemed clean. I wish the facility looked and felt cleaner. I wish I could take my relative from there. I hope I never end-up in a facility that looks like this. Isn't there a place that not only looks clean, is clean and has caring, competent nurses; one that accepts medicare patients. I am not speaking of these nurse's competency; I have no experience in that area. They just seem nice. If you have a friend or relative here, I hope you visit often.

Services and Amenities of San Miguel Villa

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About San Miguel Villa

San Miguel Villa is a senior living provider in Concord, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact San Miguel Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of San Miguel Villa