Golden Livingcenter - Clovis

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Clovis

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Clovis

November 23, 2013

By tlcwoodles

My mother was a patient in the facility for four months. During this time I was her advocate and living in my home town 50 miles away. I was in touch with mother by phone or I am convinced things would have been much worse for her. Week 3 or 4 Mom was left in a wheel chair the entire night, fresh after returning from the hospital having had an abdominal surgery. She had pushed the nurse's call button and the light was on over her door. No one came in to check on her the entire night. No one noticed the light on the entire night. She sat up in pain all night. She even called me and I was assured a staff member would rush right down and put her in bed. Next morning she was still in her chair. She was moved weeks later to a room with two roommates, Mom fell during the night and roommate pushed the nurse's call button, again call goes out, light on over the door, three women screaming. This goes on for 20 minutes until someone finally comes in and sends Mom to the hospital to cover their neglect and make sure she is ok. During her stay she was mis-diagnosed with MRSA but NOT sent to the hospital. She was allowed family member visits and told the grandbabies were safe sitting on her bed. No quarantine, no masks. I arrived and learned this news after returning from a trip away and had her sent immediately to Clovis Hospital where they tested and found NO MRSA present but kept her for observation. The physical therapy department, speech therapy departments were wonderful. There were CNA's there who needed to be dismissed in my opinion. The ones who were so wonderful to mom are no longer there. I continue to go back to visit a couple of the long term residents. I find this to be a very poor excuse for a care facility and am very glad my mother doesn't have to suffer there any longer.

About Golden Livingcenter - Clovis

Golden Livingcenter - Clovis is a senior living provider in Clovis, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Clovis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Clovis