Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

Reviews of Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

Nursing Home Reviews for Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

August 21, 2015

By Earnestine

The care that we got for our family member at Premier Health and Rehab was amazing. He loves being there and wanted to stay, but the cost was high. It was great there. They have a big courtyard, and everybody was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were really set up like a hospital or nursing home where there are two people in a room. They kept everything very clean.

August 31, 2011

By Happysun

I went to visit my neighbor in this facility and I was very impressed. The staff members were very nice and friendly. My neighbor spouse was a little nervous about placing her spouse into a facility, but after a few weeks she felt fine. It was best for him to be in a assisted living facility because there was always someone to available to watch him when needed. Also, he could walk around as much as he like and if he had a fall someone would be available to help or for any other needs. The facility was really nice and clean. He appeared to be very happy and I know he was happy because his wife could come by everyday to see him. The facility has a nice dinning hall and the staff members try to provide daily activities. I think this is really nice for someone that is away from their home and trying to adjust to a new home. After all, I think this was a nice and safe facility to live in.

Services and Amenities of Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc is a senior living provider in North Little Rock, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Premier Health And Rehabilitation, Llc