Copper Place

Reviews of Copper Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Copper Place

September 02, 2015

By pjdavis

My mom has been living at Copper Place (previously Copper Hills) for about 2 1/2 months and we could not be more pleased. She is the happiest she's been in years! My daughter and I spend a lot of time here and we've noticed the staff at Copper Place are all very caring and attentive and they seem to have a great relationship with all of the residents as well as the family members. My mom knows her needs are being met, she doesn't have to worry about preparing meals, cleaning, laundry or anything and I believe removing that stress has allowed her to be a peace and enjoy life. I would strongly recommend this facility!

July 14, 2015

By kennn

My dad stayed at Copper Place (Copper Hills House). It was a nice facility with nice people. It was really clean. They were great.

September 29, 2011

By Tdg4

At first glance, this assisted living facility looks great. The building itself has been taken care of, and the parking lot and outside area are attractive. The inside of the building includes a kitchen, dining area, room for activities, and the inhabitants' private rooms, all of which are kept very clean. Activities are provided for those who can/want to participate. The staff is friendly, although we did have some conflicts with them concerning my grandmother, who lived there for several months. There were a few incidents where she had unexplained bruises and claimed that the staff members had something to do with them, although when confronted, the staff members always countered that my grandmother had fallen or bumped into something. Both her claims and those of the staff were plausible, and we never found out for certain what had happened. One area of improvement would be the level of supervision given to the inhabitants, which could be increased. Most of the time, there were only two staff members on duty, which seems a bit low for having so many patients to keep up with, and accidents seemed to happen frequently. Overall, though, I had a good impression of Copper Hills House, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Costs for Copper Place

Photos of Copper Place

Services and Amenities of Copper Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

About Copper Place

Copper Place is a senior living provider in Yuma, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Copper Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Copper Place