Copper Place

Reviews of Copper Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Copper Place

May 10, 2016

By EL1

I had lunch at Copper Place and met a couple of volunteer advocates. I was very impressed. Everybody seemed very nice. It was an excellent lunch featuring ribs, coleslaw, baked beans, and pecan pie. It was a nice place with nice staff, including the director. The apartment I saw was a studio and was OK and seemed really nice. The bathroom was really big with grab bars everywhere. I was impressed with the safety features. It didn't have the outside landscaping that other places had, but it was adequate.

November 22, 2015

By Shelly14

We chose Copper Place because the facility was so nice, and the people seemed to care for the residents. My family member does not have any complaints about the food. They have all kinds of activities for him to choose from, and there's always something going on in the activity room, whether it is a game or a movie night.

September 02, 2015

By pjdavis

My mom has been living at Copper Place (previously Copper Hills) for about 2 1/2 months and we could not be more pleased. She is the happiest she's been in years! My daughter and I spend a lot of time here and we've noticed the staff at Copper Place are all very caring and attentive and they seem to have a great relationship with all of the residents as well as the family members. My mom knows her needs are being met, she doesn't have to worry about preparing meals, cleaning, laundry or anything and I believe removing that stress has allowed her to be a peace and enjoy life. I would strongly recommend this facility!

July 14, 2015

By kennn

My dad stayed at Copper Place. It was a nice facility with nice people. It was really clean. They were great.

Costs for Copper Place

Photos of Copper Place

Services and Amenities of Copper Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

About Copper Place

At Copper Place, our senior living community in Yuma, we work with home health and home therapy agencies and develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as card and board games, exercise, sports bar happy hour, ice cream socials, and live entertainment. We also participate in many community events, visit the local zoo, museum, and theaters, and go on outings to local citrus groves and farmers markets. We are a pet-friendly community. Get directions and schedule your visit to our Yuma assisted living community today.

Map of Copper Place