Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center (623) 933-0022

Reviews of Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 12, 2014

Don't ever send anybody to Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center! It smelled like urine all the time. This is how bad they were: the resident doctor came in at 4:30 a.m. and my wife was just waking up from her sleep, and she asked my wife, "Do you know who I am?" and my wife said, "You know, I saw so many people, I don't know who you are. Why? You're my doctor?" and she said, "Yeah." Because of that, they put my wife down as combative and incoherent. Also, every time this doctor would stick her head in the door, it would be $180, and she'd ask, "How are you?" I was so disgusted with her. She would do this once or twice a week, just stick her head in the door, and yet when they released my wife, she had a staph infection that was over a month old. It was horrible. Because we didn't know what it was, we had to take her to a family doctor, and he said, "My God! You have a staph infection!" That's how bad this facility was. They were horrible. We chose this facility because it was one of the places that the hospital recommended.

About Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Sun City, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun City Health and Rehabilitation Center