Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

July 14, 2015

We chose Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista, and so far it has been wonderful. The staff is very caring. It's like a home setting -- wonderful place. Their rooms are bright and cheery. It's extremely nice. Their dining area is like going to a restaurant. They have menus, and they can choose what they want to eat. They have different activities every day. They have games, and people come in and entertain them. There is something going on all the time.

June 25, 2015

By Elena4

I thought Prestige had a very active activity schedule. Their calendar was full and particularly I noticed the ice cream social. The woman called me back, and I told her that the ice cream social sounded interesting to me. She said that they were having a tap dancing group come in to entertain the residents as well. She said I can enjoy any of the activities even though I didn't live there. I had a tour, and it was just fine. I thought there was a lot of food -- there were three meals a day. Then there was another room where there were snacks available all the time. As for the staff, there was one woman, and she was very nice and friendly. They also have a special section for Dementia and Alzheimer's which is totally separate. Another nice thing is they only have I think a total of a hundred people, and I wouldn't want anything so large. I didn't see anything wrong.

March 30, 2015

By Jackie37

They gave me a good tour at Prestige. They were very friendly. It was a beautiful place. The staff was very cooperative. The rooms were very spacious. They had their own bathroom and a refrigerator. The dining area was beautiful. They had a lot of activities. The grounds were well kept, and they had adequate parking. It was very close to the mall.

December 23, 2014

I like Prestige very much as they’re very caring, accommodating, and attentive to my mother’s needs. They have gone out of their way to make her feel welcome and help with her experience as she has some special needs. She has problems vocalizing due to her illness, and this just really made her feel at home and helped everybody in the facility understand my mother’s special issues and be comfortable with them. It’s just a really good place, and I like it although very expensive. It’s very nice, and my mother deserves that and so much more. Mom has been there since September, and she is very happy.

October 07, 2014

By Randy14

I didn't feel comfortable putting my wife at the Prestige. The people were nice, but the rooms were a little smaller. They had a good program and everything, but it was kind of dark. It wasn't airy and it looked more like a hotel than an assisted living place. They were understanding and helpful, but I just didn't feel comfortable. My wife had strokes and seizures periodically, and the medical care that was available here in Sierra Vista didn't meet the needs that my wife would have. So I had to widen my search to Tucson.

June 27, 2014

By Jerry30

Prestige Assisted Living was very friendly, from the administrator right down to the housekeeping. It is very clean, very friendly. They seem very concerned about their clients. They gave me a complimentary meal, and it was very good. It was really nice there. I really enjoyed the administrator and everybody there.

Memory Care Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Arizona Department of Health Services
  • State Licenses: AL2266C

About Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista

Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Our kind caring compassionate staff. Our location is within three miles of the country club and down the street from the mall.

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista