Granite View Adult Care Home

Reviews of Granite View Adult Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Granite View Adult Care Home

June 27, 2011

By Nonslid

Facility is very impressive in a great surrounding area of granite boulders all around. The grounds are immaculate. I decided to wonder about by myself as if I was visiting someone, instead of a tour. The place was very clean and neat. However, I felt that the planned organization and schedualing of events was very detailed. It was very structured and there was always something to do. It would definetly tire me - I like a more leisured pace and some privacy. The residents are very much encouraged to participate in as many activities as they can. I even heard a couple of the residents say to each other how tired they were. If a person likes type of environment that is busy, busy, busy then this is the place for her/him.

About Granite View Adult Care Home

Granite View Adult Care Home is a senior living provider in Prescott, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Granite View Adult Care Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Granite View Adult Care Home