Sierra Winds

Nursing Home Reviews for Sierra Winds

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Sierra Winds

March 18, 2015

By Ronald16

I like Sierra Winds, and it is exactly what I wanted. I like that they have all three stages from independent care to a memory care facility. They have a swimming pool and all kinds of card games. They also have bus trips, which is good.

June 29, 2012

By mtelliott

The facilities were very clean and everything was kept up well. The staff was very friendly and extremely welcoming. They were happy to answer any questions that you had and were more than willing to take the time to give a thorough tour of the facility. The facility also had many amenities such as a restaurant that served breakfast, lunch and dinner. There were many activities for residents
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Sierra Winds

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sierra Winds

Sierra Winds is a senior living provider in Peoria, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Sierra Winds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sierra Winds