Country Care Assisted Living Cottonwood, AZ

Reviews of Country Care Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Care Assisted Living

August 21, 2017

By Genevieve

Wonderful, loving, caring staff. Home cooked meals. Lovely porches for outside time.

June 14, 2017

By Consern

Other

Just wanted to let anyone interested that I lived across the street from this facility for 5 years and seen numerous times that the fire truck/ambulance was there. This tells me that the staff doesn't hesitate to call 911 when an emergency arises. I am pretty sure that if someone fell they would call as sometimes the truck was not there long. Hope that this helps someone.

November 02, 2016

By Corinne875200

Country Care Assisted Living wasn't a good fit for my mom for her social and other needs. In general, I wouldn't choose it for my mom. It's set up like a house, with 4 or 5 bedrooms and a kitchen, and they live like they're in a home which would suit some other people's needs I'm sure, but my mom needs more structure than that.

January 29, 2016

By Heidi16

Country Care does not have rooms for mom, but it was very homey. It’s in a house rather than an institutional building. It was clean. They had private room instead of shared rooms. The rooms were well-maintained, clean, and spacious.

December 17, 2015

By Suzan2

Country Care was great. They took excellent care of my father-in-law. The place is very clean and it feels like home. It’s a very nice place. The staff was good. I would recommend them to anybody.

By Patricia120120050

My mother is with Country Care for 3 years now. They made everyone feel like the place was their own home. The staff is terrific. They’re so gentle and caring. I can’t say enough good things about them. My mother got a fine room. It wasn’t a large room. The advantage of that is you’re really encouraged to come out to socialize. She has bathroom that she shares to the room next to hers. The residents would usually watch television together. They have a big front porch where my mom loves to hang out on the swing for hours. Because of her health issues, she’s unable to go on outings with the group. They had a woman named Marianne who comes and hang out with the residents. She would color my mom’s hair, paint her nails, play catch or take a walk. They were good about having school children come in on holidays and do a presentation.They also have holiday parties for everyone including the families. I shared meals with them. They were always gracious in inviting me when I’m there at meal time. The food is great. It’s good old home cooking type of food. It’s nothing fancy but they’re nutritious and it’s food that they wanted to it. They pay attention to what the residents are interested in having.

By Cindy120119950

Our experience with Country Care has been amazing. The rooms and apartments were adequate. My mother likes to watch TV with the other residents. She has dementia. They have ball practice every week. The staff is excellent and I love them all. The food is great. They do a great job in making good meals.

By Mick2

Country Care does an outstanding job. They’re very professional and caring people. They care about their residents’ well-being. The atmosphere there is just relaxed and home-like. Their food is great.

November 26, 2015

By Diane119998850

My mom has been with Country Care for less than a year, and she’s very satisfied there. I chose Country Care because the owners were very friendly and willing to discuss anything that I asked. My mom is in a semi-private room. The meals are very nutritious, and she is maintaining her weight. They have some activities for those who are able to do them.

Costs for Country Care Assisted Living

Photos of Country Care Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Country Care Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Extra Charge For Med Management

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALC5297

About Country Care Assisted Living

Our three homes are located in a peaceful rural setting in the heart of the Verde Valley. Our spacious covered porches offer our residents the opportunity to enjoy nature. We are conveniently located within minutes of the Verde Valley Medical Center.

A choice of spacious private or semi-private rooms is available, decorated or personalized with the individual's furnishings and belongings.

Our dedicated caregivers and Team Leaders have been with us for years and they give personalized care to each resident, according to each ones' needs, while respecting their dignity, individuality, privacy, and choice.

Services Provided: