Archstone Care Center

Archstone Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Archstone Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Archstone Care Center

July 28, 2015

My mom is now at Archstone Care Center. My experience with them is pretty good, but not as great as with the other facility. The director has been the most helpful to me just getting back to me about updates on my mom. Some of the nurses have been a little kind of rude at times. Their rooms are small. They share a room. There's nothing great about their rooms. What they could improve on though is the friendliness of the nurses.

March 28, 2013

By Mina Smith

My mom stayed at The Archstone for 7 days. My mom was happy and was satisfied with the care. I would recommend this facility.

June 07, 2012

By Tina5

Other

My husband was in Long Term Care in Archstone with Alzheimer's. They did excellent care with him. He had been in other care facilities and not received good care in several of them. The care in one facility almost killed him. Archstone was very kind and helpful and everyone was great to him. He care was excellent.

June 27, 2011

My mother has been a resident of Archstone Care Center for the past three years. We've had our ups and downs with the system. Ultimately, she remains a resident due to the facility's convenient location to family. My mother enjoys the care, accomadations, and activities provided. There remains to be a consistency within programs offered and often times she begs for a break from the routine. At times the facility has not meet my standards in terms of cleanliness. As a care provider, myself, I hold facilities to a higher standard than norm but, nevertheless, Archstone doesn't statisfy all regulations.

Services and Amenities of Archstone Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Archstone Care Center

Archstone Care Center is a senior living provider in Chandler, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Archstone Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Archstone Care Center