Archstone Care Center

Reviews of Archstone Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Archstone Care Center

March 28, 2013

By Mina Smith

My mom stayed at The Archstone for 7 days. My mom was happy and was satisfied with the care. I would recommend this facility.

June 07, 2012

By Tina5

Other

My husband was in Long Term Care in Archstone with Alzheimer's. They did excellent care with him. He had been in other care facilities and not received good care in several of them. The care in one facility almost killed him. Archstone was very kind and helpful and everyone was great to him. He care was excellent.

June 27, 2011

My mother has been a resident of Archstone Care Center for the past three years. We've had our ups and downs with the system. Ultimately, she remains a resident due to the facility's convenient location to family. My mother enjoys the care, accomadations, and activities provided. There remains to be a consistency within programs offered and often times she begs for a break from the routine. At times the facility has not meet my standards in terms of cleanliness. As a care provider, myself, I hold facilities to a higher standard than norm but, nevertheless, Archstone doesn't statisfy all regulations.

About Archstone Care Center

Archstone Care Center is a senior living provider in Chandler, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Archstone Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Archstone Care Center