Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

October 28, 2015

Regency Village was our second choice. The rooms were a little older, but they were quite sufficient, and some of them had beautiful views from the window. The staff was really nice. The thing that I liked the best was probably the staff, and I was impressed with their program, too.

April 03, 2014

By Littleoak

My mom is a resident of this facility in the memory care unit. I have been very pleased with her care and staff are very responsive to her needs and to any concerns I have. They keep me well informed. I was a little concerned about mom having to share a room as we could not afford a private room. This has not been a problem at all. She is kept so busy and engaged that she spends little time in her room!

January 11, 2014

By Catherine8

Regency Retirement Village (Old Montgomery Highway) was a company-owned facility. It was very nice and they were very friendly. However, it was a little farther away from me. Also my husband would have to share the room. It wasn't too big to be sharing. There wouldn't be much of a room for my husband in it and it would cost the same as what I'm paying at the other facility. Also if I want to have nursing services for him, that would be $250 extra. If I want them to do his laundry, it would also cost me some more. However, all the residents there seemed happy that they live there. They have a lot of activity rooms and they have different things to entertain them. Overall, it was a very nice place and I wish I could afford it for my husband.

Costs for Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: D6305

About Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa

Regency Retirement Village Tuscaloosa provides seniors the opportunity to live independently in a social environment through our independent living cottages. For those who need a little assistance for daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders our assisted living suites offers options to meet those needs.

Regency Tuscaloosa also has the unique opportunity to serve seniors with Dementia and Alzheimer's through our Remembrances Program. We provide a secure environment for memory impaired seniors with social, creative and intellectual activities designed to enrich their lives.

Map of Regency Retirement Village - Tuscaloosa