Canterbury Health Care Facility

Reviews of Canterbury Health Care Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Canterbury Health Care Facility

November 16, 2011

By laurahatt214

My great aunt stayed at Canterbury before she pasted away last year. The staff there are very nice and were always willing to help her with anything she needed. For example we use to go visit her once a month and my husband and I would go and spend Christmas day with her. On her good days we would even bring her home with us for the day. In 2009 we moved from Alabama to Arizona and would not have been able to fly out back that year for Christmas. We called the nursing station and spoke to them about trying to get some ideas what we could do for her for Christmas being so far away. One of the nurses Chris was the best. She knew we had a computer and web cam and told us she would set up a video for us. On Christmas day she came into work (she was off that day) and took time away from her family to set up her computer and web cam with my aunt. We set our computer up in the living room and while she laid in her bed we were able to share Christmas with her. It was great! She got to see the kids open their gifts and we spent about 5 hours on skype talking back and forth on video. It was the closest that we were going to get to her that year. It meant a lot to us then and then even more since she passed away a few months after Christmas.

About Canterbury Health Care Facility

Canterbury Health Care Facility is a senior living provider in Phenix City, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Canterbury Health Care Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Canterbury Health Care Facility