Hillview Terrace Montgomery, AL

Reviews of Hillview Terrace

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillview Terrace

April 17, 2018

By lala345

I love this place! The are true to their core values! My grandfather loves staying here!

April 17, 2018

By dookiealex56

Awesome place! Staff is great and very friendly!

May 15, 2017

By lucky2bealive

The building is filthy, the CNAs have nasty attitudes when you ask for help of any kind, especially when you use the call button! The administrator seems to be the only one who cares enough to listen, so be ready to be challenged and argued with when you ask for help of any kind. If you value your life, health, mental well-being and money....STAY AWAY!!

October 12, 2016

By Great022

I am a family member and recently had my mother there for Rehab and was very impressed with the care, compassion and the aggressive rehab. She saw a Dr. or Nurse Practitioner every day it seemed. Highly recommend this facility. Clean and smelled odor free.

September 03, 2016

By Concerned2016

Building is old and patient areas are not well maintained. The majority of the staff appear to be uncaring and appear to be very unhappy if a patient uses the call light. Not a place I would want to be and we would not have placed our family member here if we had been given another choice. Strong urine smell in some patient aren't. Appears to be more of a musing home than rehab facility or assisted living. If given a choice shop around.

June 19, 2014

I went to visit Hillview Terrace, and the facility had a smell to it. It looked like they were so understaffed for the volume of what I saw. Their facility is old, I thought, and it probably needs some upgrading. It seemed like their patients didn’t want to be in their rooms and would rather be hanging out in the hallways, and that tells me that there is something wrong.

Services and Amenities of Hillview Terrace

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hillview Terrace

Hillview Terrace is a senior living provider in Montgomery, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillview Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillview Terrace