Hillview Terrace

Reviews of Hillview Terrace

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillview Terrace

September 03, 2016

By Concerned2016

Building is old and patient areas are not well maintained. The majority of the staff appear to be uncaring and appear to be very unhappy if a patient uses the call light. Not a place I would want to be and we would not have placed our family member here if we had been given another choice. Strong urine smell in some patient aren't. Appears to be more of a musing home than rehab facility or assisted living. If given a choice shop around.

June 19, 2014

I went to visit Hillview Terrace, and the facility had a smell to it. It looked like they were so understaffed for the volume of what I saw. Their facility is old, I thought, and it probably needs some upgrading. It seemed like their patients didn’t want to be in their rooms and would rather be hanging out in the hallways, and that tells me that there is something wrong.

About Hillview Terrace

Hillview Terrace is a senior living provider in Montgomery, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillview Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillview Terrace