Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

Reviews of Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

January 05, 2018

By Mary

Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC was above average. They're very caring and very attentive. The staff was good. The dining area was fair. The food was average, but nothing special. They had good family rooms, very good physical therapy, recreational areas, game rooms for dominos, board games, and very good security.

February 08, 2017

By mimit3333

I came there for rehab following my knee replacement and LOVED it! Excellent care, private room and a great therapy team! I highly recommend Ashland Place!

September 11, 2016

By Jerome468257

Ashland is older, it has been here for a long time, and it is well-kept. My step father is currently there. The rooms are of fair size, but not big. I would recommend Ashland Place.

Services and Amenities of Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC

Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC is a senior living provider in Mobile, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashland Place Health and Rehab LLC