Gardens of Eufaula

Gardens of Eufaula (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gardens of Eufaula

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens of Eufaula

By Tricia wilson

Before my mom decided to move to The Gardens, I would call and ask what she was doing. She would say “staring at four walls.” After moving to the Gardens she would tell me that she would call me back because she was doing something. 😃 I love that. Being a part of the Garden community has added years to her life. I can’t say enough good things about the people caring for my mom.

How wonderful to hear this!! We are so happy to know that she is engaged and actively participating! Keeping our residents physically, socially and emotionally active is key to their overall happiness! We are so excited to know that being part of Garden of Eufaula has enriched her life!!

By hlamra

I absolutely love to visit the Gardens and hang out with the residents. Suzanne and her staff definitely make everyone even guests feel right at home. I cannot wait until visitors can start going back inside so I can go visit, and play bingo of course! Suzanne is such a wonderful administrator. She is so kind hearted and loves on all the residents like they are her family. Tracey is an amazing cook, I love when I get to have lunch. Cheyenne has such a bubbly personality, she makes everyone want to stay. Great job Gardens of Eufaula y’all are truly a wonderful place to be.

By Becca Grace

I would recommend anyone considering assisted living to visit the Gardens of Eufaula and talk to the residents. My grandmother says it’s the next best thing to being at home.

"The next best thing to being at home"...…..that is absolute music to our ears!! There is no greater compliment and we appreciate your willingness to share the experience with others.

July 24, 2020

By Danielle M.

The staff was wonderful when my mother was there. We were very satisfied with her care. I would highly recommend the Gardens of Eufaula

Costs for Gardens of Eufaula

Photos of Gardens of Eufaula

Services and Amenities of Gardens of Eufaula

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: D0303

About Gardens of Eufaula

Gardens of Eufaula is much more than an assisted living community, it’s a place where residents are surrounded by people who care. A unique setting where your parent or loved one lives among piers, new friendships are made, lives are shared and where they will feel right at home.

Located across from the Eufaula High School on Lake Drive and close to numerous services, the Gardens of Eufaula Assisted Living is an ideal choice for retirement. From daily devotionals, to children visiting from neighborhood schools, to musical entertainment or creative art projects, the Gardens are designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independence but enjoy the privacy of their own apartment within a community of care and support. Available 24-hours a day, our staff takes great pride in giving our residents the personal attention they truly deserve. This dedication is reflected daily in every effort our care team makes in helping our residents.

A community of care and support, the Gardens of Eufaula has a feeling of “family” and belonging. With only 16 apartments, the Gardens is a small, welcoming place where we understand the importance of staying connected to family and friends. We want to make retirement as comfortable as possible, so we take care of the cooking, housekeeping and laundry. Good meals have been the center of our lives for years, so our cooks prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day. Our residents enjoy eating together family-style in the dining room and socializing in the cozy common areas. We have a lot for them to do: activities, singing, exercising, reading, or just relaxing. So come visit the Gardens of Eufaula!

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • Wi-Fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System