Morningside of Auburn

Morningside of Auburn (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Morningside of Auburn

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Auburn

November 07, 2014

Morningside of Auburn would not accept her as she needed too much care for what they provided. The people working there were very nice. It was clean, and everyone seemed to be interacting with the residents, but it was not a facility that she really could get to, and I was meeting with the manager with my mother. The one that they had available was fine and larger than the one that she is in now, and it had a little kitchen.

June 25, 2013

By Joyce S.

We're about to get my mother moved in to the Morningside of Auburn. It had a very good reputation. We went and toured the facility and it was outstanding. It was clean and very well organized. I felt comfortable putting my mother there. The room that we got for her is adequate, but she is on the waiting list for a larger one.

May 02, 2012

By thinfineline

I've visited Morningside 3 times over the past 2 months as part of a community service project through Auburn University. The staff always make us feel welcome and the residents never get enough of us visiting. The facility itself is very nice. The furnishings are modern and comfortable, the place is always very clean and the grounds are well landscaped with lots of blooming flowers. The residents seem to be very active and have a number of groups that form for things like poker and bingo. The staff seems to genuinely care for the residents often joining them in activities. There is also a rather large park with a pond and healthy songbird population adjacent to the facility that many of the residents frequent for walks. While I haven't eaten at Morningside the food looks much more appetizing than in facilities I've visited in the past. Overall it seems like a very good place for active seniors to live.

Costs for Morningside of Auburn

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: Alabama

About Morningside of Auburn

Morningside of Auburn offers compassionate senior care in Auburn , AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Auburn shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Auburn , AL.

Map of Morningside of Auburn