Affordable Family Care Services Greensboro, NC
Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
About Affordable Family Care Services
Getting the right in-home care for your loved one can be a little scary. There is a lot to think about when you are choosing who will be taking care of your elderly parent. Will my mother actually be cared for or will they be a victim of abuse? Will I be able to afford the kind of care my father needs? There are so many questions and concerns going through my mind, I just don't know where to turn.
Affordable Family Care Services wants to help. We love caring for seniors and helping disabled adults who wish to remain in their home where they feel comfortable but could use some assistance with daily living.
Does the following describe you:
- Could your elderly loved one use some assistance with daily living in order to live independently at home?
- Do you have a senior family member that could benefit with some help managing their medications?
- Do you have an elder with limited mobility who needs help getting around?
- Is someone in your family recovering or living with an injury or illness and requires non-medical attention?
- Could you use some help caring for an elderly loved one affected by Alzheimers or Dementia?
If so, we can prepare an in home care plan to meet your needs. Our flexible home care services vary from hourly to 24 hour live-in care. Let us help by providing you with a no cost in home care assessment. We can provide very affordable personalized home care plans in any of the following areas:
- Alzheimer's Care
- Dementia Care
- Post Hospitalization & Procedure Care
- Wound Care
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Care
- Hospice Care
- Pulmonary Care
- Diabetes Management
- Nutrition Management
- Medication Management
- Daily Living Care
- Independent Living Care
- Personal Care Services
- Meal Preparation
- Companion Care
- Respite Care