Bayada Home Health - Plymouth -MA
Offers Home Care
About Bayada Home Health - Plymouth -MA
Helping you live independently at home
Nothing feels better than the comfort of home. But sometimes a health issue can make it hard to manage everyday tasks on your own. At BAYADA Home Health Care, we specialize in providing assistive care -- personal care services that help you with self-care needs and household tasks. Assistance with activities of daily living can often help you continue to live independently at home --where you want to be.
Additionally we are able to provide private duty RN's & LPN's who can assist with medication management, Coumadin management & blood work and skilled nursing services on an hourly basis.
Assistive care services include Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether you need occasional services or live-in care, we can match your needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- Rigorous hiring standards. All BAYADA health care professionals undergo an in-depth interview process, with thorough background checks and work history verification.
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your care plan are overseen by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits. We assess your care team's skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our BAYADA caregivers partner with you in your care. We communicate regularly with you, your family caregivers, your physician, and your care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our health care professionals are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability -- it's The BAYADA Way
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes Available to assisted living facility: Yes RN on Staff: Yes Get Costs