Grief and Loss
Learn the stages of grief , how to help someone cope with the grief of losing a loved one , and where to find grief counseling and support . Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about grief .
When a Loved One is Dying
- 10 Signs Death Is Near
- The Passing: What to Expect When Witnessing a Loved One's Death
- How to Say Good-bye When Someone You Love Is Dying
- Timing the "Last Good-bye"
- 4 Myths About How to Act When Someone's Dying
- Talking to a Loved One About Death
- 8 Ways to Prepare Your Young Child for a Grandparent's Death
- What I Wish I'd Known About Talking to a Dying Parent: Palliative Care Doctor David Kuhl
- What's the best gift for dying parent?
- How do you comfort someone who is dying?
Grieving a Death
- Center for Complicated Grief: Interview With Dr. Katherine Shear
- How to Grieve: 5 Myths That Hurt
- The New Stages of Grief: 5 Tasks, No Timeline
- What Is a "Good Death"
- 6 Reasons a Parent's Death Is a Special Kind of Loss
- Talking With David Kuhl: Honest Conversations With Dying Loved Ones
- Religious and Spiritual Guidance: Resources for the Dying and Grieving
- How Do I Take Care of Myself While I'm Grieving?
- Am I Experiencing Grief or Depression?
- Leeza Gibbons: When You Feel You've Lost Your Purpose After Caregiving Ends
- What Kind of Doctor Should I See for Grief Counseling?
- How to Cope With the "Living Death" of Alzheimer's: Anticipatory Grief
- Why It's Natural to Grieve Before Death
- Leeza Gibbons: When You're Grieving . . . but Your Loved One Is Still Alive
- As a Family Caregiver, I Have Grief Over My Mom Being in a Nursing Home.
- When You Feel Helpless During End-Stage Alzheimer's: 6 Things That Help
Long-Term Residential Care
- Alzheimer's / Other Dementias
- Broken Hip / Falls
- COPD / Other Lung Ills
- Dental Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Drugs / Medications
- Foot Care
- General Health
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Urinary Tract Infections