Brookdale Sun Prairie

Reviews of Brookdale Sun Prairie

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Sun Prairie

December 18, 2020

By daughterT

I am very pleased and excited about having my mother at Brookdale in Sun Prairie. This place was recommended by a friend that had a family member there. She could not say enough good things about how pleased they were with the care that she received. My mother was transferred from the hospital to Brookdale in Sun Prairie. The director, administrator and staff, made this a very smooth transition for my mom. Because of the virus, the CDC required that my mom be quarantine for 14 days. During that time, I was able to stay with my mom. I was able to see how the staff interacted with her. My mother has dementia, and the staff was fantastic with her. Anyone who has a loved one with Alzhemer's or dementia, knows how hard it is. You have to have a lot of patience. I seen a lot of patience and compassion from the staff. The cooks also interact with residents while serving great food. Watching the staff, they seem to enjoy working with the residents. I also talked with the head of activities, she showed me projects that they encourage the residents to participate in. I can not say enough good things about this place. I now can rest at night knowing my mother is in a safe, clean and caring place.

December 22, 2014

By Linda99749050

Clare Bridge evaluated my mom, and it was close to me. They were very open, and I liked them right away. Communication is very good, and I was apprised right away. They’ve done well. I’m very happy with them.

February 13, 2012

By commercesd

Sterling House of Sun Prairie was one of the assisted living facilities we visited while in Wisconsin looking at facilities for our uncle. The exterior looked lovely, resembling a colonial estate. The tree-lined walkways were peaceful and easy to navigate the grounds were beautifully landscaped. We liked the picnic areas. The residents may also safely navigate the lovely grounds for exercise. We noticed that the staff was kind and caring to all of the residents that -- of varied capability and ambulation. It was clear that all of the residents' needs are met here. The decor of the entire facility was fresh with nice colors and sunlight. nice. There were ample communal rooms including a library and the ability to participate in a number of stimulating activities. The living spaces were spacious with nice, bright colors, light and fresh air. The fitness room included daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The equipment is available throughout the day and they also offer personal instruction. Residents also enjoy the lovely garden pathways and courtyards. The dining room was well designed with nice furnishings. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets.The food looked and smelled delicious. Healthy snacks are offered all day and whenever requested. The planned activities feature everything from exercise classes to book readings, arts and crafts and hosted events. The residents are also taken to interesting cultural events in Sun Prairie and surrounding areas -- which hosts festivals and social gatherings regularly. The staff was exceptionally nice -- and we could see how any senior would enjoy this living environment.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Brookdale Sun Prairie

Photos of Brookdale Sun Prairie

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Sun Prairie

• Get Costs

About Brookdale Sun Prairie

At Brookdale Sun Prairie we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Sun Prairie are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Sun Prairie