Prairie Home Assisted Living- House of Faith
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Prairie Home Assisted Living- House of Faith
Services and Amenities of Prairie Home Assisted Living- House of Faith
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Each Resident A Private Room.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 9115
About Prairie Home Assisted Living- House of Faith
There is no place like home. Home is the place we all prefer to be, but when that is no longer possible, Prairie Home Assisted Living in Menasha provides compassionate, loving care in a home-like setting. Prairie Home is family owned and operated and is committed to providing a loving, warm and nurturing environment where our residents grow and thrive. We consider it our privilege to care for the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of our elders and their families. Prairie Home Assisted Living offers an ideal alternative for the senior person who does not need an expensive nursing home, yet can no longer live independently in his or her home.
Love is the heart of any home. Knowing that your loved one is in a safe place with a loving, comfortable atmosphere gives you peace of mind. Our care is reflected in the design and furnishing of our three assisted living homes as well as in the hearts of our Prairie Home care-giving team. We provide many services to aid and assist your loved one as they enjoy their days with daily activities and good company.
Our Care Philosophy
It’s our privilege and our mission to care for the physical, emotional social and spiritual needs of those we serve, and to provide loving support to their families. The staff at Prairie Home works together with you to provide personalized service and assistance that helps your loved one enjoy his or her maximum potential and independence.
At Prairie Home, we:
- Provide cost-effective, compassionate and personalized care
- Create independence for each resident according to ability
- Treat every resident with dignity and respect
- Respect each resident’s individuality
- Allow every resident the choice of care and lifestyle
- Protect each resident's right to privacy
- Nurture the spirit of each resident
- Involve family and friends, as appropriate, in care planning and implementation
- Provide a secure, homelike environment
What Makes Us Special
We believe our loving kindness and desire to care for the whole person; physically, emotionally and spiritually, sets us apart. There is no need to schedule an appointment to see Prairie Home Assisted Living because we are committed to excellence every single day.