Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield

Reviews of Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield

July 05, 2018

By asterresident

I witnessed verbal abuse to the residents and employees by the head executive. My medication was missed on some days and I'd wait along time when I pushed my call button. For the price I paid to live there I should have received better care.

May 21, 2015

By Judy111195050

I visited Aster Retirement Community of Marshfield. I didn't taste any food, but the dining room looked nice. I was unable to visit a room because they were filled and the person whose room they were usually able to show was in the hospital and so there was no room available for my mother to look at. The staff seemed to be very friendly, not pushy, and informative. It was a little bit dark, I thought, but they had older typed furniture, which might be on purpose, thinking that they were dealing with older people. It was very clean and the people that I did see appeared to be quite satisfied. What I liked about it was that I have heard good things about it from people who lived there because I don't live there at all. Everybody had a private room -- it was not a studio -- but rather they did have a separate room and a separate sitting area, and I feel that would be more suitable than having a studio apartment. I also liked that they checked on the residents and they will get their medications ready and dispense them if they were having trouble doing it themselves. They'll help make their appointments for doctors or beauticians or anywhere. They had a van that would take them shopping or to appointments, and I think that also was very good.

Services and Amenities of Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield

About Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield

Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield is a senior living provider in Marshfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aster Assisted Living of Marshfield