Manorcare Health Care Services

Reviews of Manorcare Health Care Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Care Services

January 20, 2012

By abc1231

My dad stayed at the facility for about 6 years until he passed this fall. The staff were really nice people. They always seemed friendly. The facility did not always smell the freshest, but that is understandable. The food seemed to be decent. I did notice that there were times that the nurses wouldn't respond to the call button being pressed when my dad would press it. Seemed as if they were understaffed for as many patients staying there. It also seemed as if my dad wasn't always the cleanest. He was very stubborn so I'm sure there were times that he didn't want to shower even though they offered. My dad wasn't in the best of health and was very limited in his mobility. He was in a wheelchair (couldn't walk) and had very limited use of his hands. Eating was hard for him and he there would be times he'd had spilled some of his food into his wheelchair and it wouldn't be cleaned out. He would play cards and go to religious services but other than that, he didn't do many activities. He would watch a lot of tv. Overall I'd give the facility 3 stars, because I know it is difficult to take care of all these patients but the staff was always friendly. The facility was not the most luxuriest of places and the activities seemed limited.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Care Services

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Care Services

Manorcare Health Care Services is a senior living provider in Appleton, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Care Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Care Services