Brookdale Charleston Gardens

Brookdale Charleston Gardens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Charleston Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Charleston Gardens

October 31, 2014

We found here for my grandmother. The staff is very helpful. I have eaten there, and the food is OK. Their rooms are not really spacious. The facility is on the smaller side, and I think it is an older facility, so it needs a little upkeep to be done. Also I think they need to improve on the privacy on the memory care side. I think it is terrible if they don't have locks on their doors.

As a valued family member, what you think is important to us. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we need to focus on improving. Your feedback is always appreciated and will be reviewed.

October 24, 2014

We visited and we really liked it. We thought it was very nice. We thought the people were exceptional. The staff answered everything we asked. They called to see if our parents were interested after we have conveyed to them everything. While we were there, everything was very secure. We were told what was served and it seemed very nice. They had different entrees that they offered each guest.

September 23, 2014

It is very nice, clean, and peaceful. The staff was very helpful, and I could tell the patients were really taken care of. Their food was well-prepared, and the dining area was very pleasant and clean.

June 25, 2014

We picked here because that's what my aunt wanted. The rooms are fine. They are clean, neat, and suitable. The bathrooms are very safety-oriented, too. They clean her apartment once a month. She has a living and dining room combined and a bedroom separated from the rest of the living facility. It is very nice. Their activities are very good there. My aunt has gone to a lot of their activities. They go to Wal-Mart every Monday. They go out to lunch somewhere every Friday. The staff is wonderful. They are just very good with her. They are just really good. It seems that all of them enjoy what they do. They are very attentive to the residents. Their dining facility is restaurant-style dining. Regarding food though, some days she likes what they have, and sometimes she doesn't.

December 27, 2013

By Ruloff

I made a visit and I liked the place. But I was just not ready for it. I liked the rooms. They were nice. The place is great. The just wished they had better views. The physical location was on top of the mountain, which was a lot better. The place itself was a five, if it had a better view I will make it a five plus. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend them to others.

June 12, 2013

By Linda62622650

My aunt has been in here since March. I've been there only a couple of times, but every time the place has been clean, it smelled fine, and I saw people helping clients. My aunt seems to be well cared for. I would call any time to check on her and if she's available close by, they will even let her speak to me on the phone. We are very pleased. I guess what I liked best was their friendliness towards the family. They always welcome and accommodate us. Like today was my aunt's birthday and when some of her friends from the women's club came and brought cupcakes for all the patients in the ward, they allowed the use of a special room to have this little celebration.

Photos of Brookdale Charleston Gardens

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Charleston Gardens

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Charleston Gardens

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Charleston Gardens