Providence St Joseph Care Center

Reviews of Providence St Joseph Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence St Joseph Care Center

June 06, 2017

By jd715850

My mom was a short term resident at Providence St. Joseph Care Center for about 40 days. It was fine, warm, and friendly. The staff was professional and kind. I never had any trouble with them. The new rooms were very nice and well thought out as far as access to the bathrooms. It seemed to be a very nice renovation. There were lots of activities that my mom was interested in, and they were spot on. My mom liked some meals, and there were some that she didn't.

January 20, 2017

By Make a good choice

The facility is nice. The room was large with a good sized bathroom.. They have a room for celebrations and events. The patient food looked average. This is a challenging choice for the uneducated patient and family. We made our decision based on a past experience. Should not have done that. I feel the patient and family needs to have the ability to fend strongly for themselves in this facility. Asked to talk with the executive director because of frustrations, excutive director must have delegated to social worker(s) Do your research, walk the halls, greet staff & patients, ask questions, meet with the doctor(s) and have a second choice in mind just in case your first choice does not work out. This was mid 2016.

Services and Amenities of Providence St Joseph Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Providence St Joseph Care Center

Providence St Joseph Care Center is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Providence St Joseph Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence St Joseph Care Center