Cave Spring Place

Cave Spring Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cave Spring Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Cave Spring Place

August 04, 2014

I like everyone at the facility. My experience at Emeritus at Cave Spring has been excellent. I have no complaints about staff. No dislikes about living here. I love our new activities director and all the new fun activities. Overall, I'm very happy with where I live.

August 03, 2014

The people are awfully nice. Sometimes the food is good. Sometimes it isn't. All the dining staff is good. I sometimes have difficulty understanding people with different accents. I appreciate when they let me know it is time for a meal.

By Norma11

I love it here. It is terrific. Everyone is nice to me and helps me. Before I came, I was lonely.

By Longtime Resident

They give you what you need. They listen to your needs and are helpful to the residents. Some of my favorite activities are bingo, bowling and helping with activities.

July 24, 2014

It is a safe environment. Everyone is good to me. I take my gripes to the folks in the office. They listen and help me to resolve most issues. I am satisfied. I like people and I like where I live.

June 25, 2014

We were very impressed with Emeritus. The rooms were adequate. The staff was wonderful. The executive director took us on a tour, and she is really great. The activities director is wonderful, and also the nursing director is really, really good. You could tell the residents love the staff. While we were taking the tour, we noticed that the residents there seemed more engaged than at the other places we visited; they seemed happy. We had lunch, and it was good. They have activities planned every day.

June 13, 2014

By Ksue2you71

I have to say when I was choosing a place for my mom, I read the reviews and was initially concerned. Well almost a year later, I couldn't be more pleased! My mom has dementia and needs some help with day to day activities and it was very difficult to choose for her to go anywhere but home. Since she moved in, she stays busy with activities and I look forward to visiting to hear her stories of her day. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The management are just as helpful with any question I have ever had. The facility is clean and very pretty. Mom is doing great and as hard as the decision was to make to move her, I am very glad we did!

October 07, 2012

By rstr

I recently had a relative enter Emeritus assisted living facility in Roanoke, Virginia, for an extended stay. Sadly, she had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's a year beforehand and was finding her day to day life increasingly difficult to manage. When I visited her in the facility, she was the happiest I had seen her in years. I attest this to the fact that Emeritus is a very quality assisted-living community which offers the most courteous staff I have come into contact with in a very long time. I truly felt like the employees at Emeritus cared about the patients who were under their watch, and were willing to give a little bit extra in order to make sure that they were comfortable and happy. I would highly recommend Emeritus as an assisted living facility to anyone who is looking for housing for a loved one who is getting along in age or may need assistance in their day to day lives.

Costs for Cave Spring Place

Photos of Cave Spring Place

Services and Amenities of Cave Spring Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Cave Spring Place

Cave Spring Place is a pet friendly assisted living community in Roanoke, VA where we work hard to provide the highest standard of care in helping our residents with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We encourage residents to pursue interests in a lively environment, and plan appealing events like Wii Bowling, Friday Happy Hour, iPad Technology, and a variety of exercise classes. In addition to activities on-site, we enjoy exploring the beauty of the area during scheduled excursions like scenic rides, shopping trips and lunch outings. Schedule a visit to explore our senior living community in Roanoke, VA.

Map of Cave Spring Place