Woodmont Center Fredericksburg, VA

Reviews of Woodmont Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodmont Center

September 21, 2014

By mackaw98

Clean facility, caring staff, overall very pleased

September 11, 2014

By tryshu223

The place smells and they have a high return to hospital rate. The nursing team seems to struggle with staffing and morale. The dining room looked good but the patient rooms were dirty,etc

January 15, 2013

By hung up on

I attempted to reach out to the social worker Teresa who was assigned to a friend of mine and explain some concerns I had with my friend's situation and she told me that she didn't want to listen and slammed the phone down in my ear.

August 23, 2012

By caring8082

I visited this facility. The staff was very nice and informative. They were welcoming and friendly. Cleanliness seems to be okay in this place. It was a pretty decent facility. Everything was fine.

June 12, 2011

By R0ckZoll

Visited this facility

Woodmont center in Fredericksburg, VA is absolutely one of the nicest facilities I have been in. I had the opportunity to visit the facility three weeks ago, and during those weeks I visited I really got to see how well the individuals who live there are taken care of. First of all, the CNA's that they have staffed really do care about their residents who they serve. I noticed that the resident that I was visiting was well taken care of. She does not have any skin breakdown, she seemed to be well nourished and groomed. Her room was always clean and smelled fresh each time I came their. My concern with Woodmont and many other facilities I've been in they seem to always be under staffed. The hall that I visited had about 50-60 people working with only two CNA's per hall and one nurse on each hall. I really think that these long term facilities should really invest more money on having much more help considering how much profit they make.

Services and Amenities of Woodmont Center

About Woodmont Center

Woodmont Center is a senior living provider in Fredericksburg, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodmont Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodmont Center