BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

December 06, 2017

By MileyKP

My grandpa is currently living in this facility, it is one of the best ALF’s I have ever been in. They are so caring and sweet with my often confused grandpa. My Granny also was here and passed away there with the caring staff by her side. They would do anything for their resident, Amy and Jill are so great with all the resident and they have happy staff that are always willing to help. The activity lady Vicki is amazing as well! If you want a great place for your loved one, I highly recommend this place! They treat my grandpa like he is their own family and I know they truly love him.

December 03, 2017

By Martha Beesley

I have had my father in the Beehive House of Syracuse since September. The facility is beautiful and the resident rooms are nice and warm. The meals are home cooked on site and nutritious. The staff is very accommodating to the family as well as my father. They have assisted us with all of our concerns and go out of their way to assist our family and my father in any way. The “young girls” are very competent in their skills and care of my father and continue to assess his needs. If there are any changes in my father’s condition, we are immediately notified and a plan of action is started. My family and I are very grateful for the care and safety of my father. This gives a piece of mind that he is safe and being cared for. I would highly recommend the Beehive House of Syracuse to those searching for great care for their loved one.

December 01, 2017

By DaveHansen

The Beehive Home has been a great blessing to me and my mom, who lives there. She moved in almost a year ago. My experience has been that all of the employees there are friendly and caring. The owner is on site and the management is great. They keep me informed on my moms care and help her through difficult times. They find time to spend with my mom and always offer her encouragement and help. I think they are like a pack of angels there to help people. The facility has been very good. It is new, clean, comfortable and quite pretty. They keep it fresh by decorating for each holiday. You should see it for Christmas, it is gorgeous. One thing my mom has liked about her room is the ability to turn the heat up. Makes it a little warm when we visit but she is comfortable. The building is laid out to allow easy walks around the rooms. In the summer we are able to enjoy time on the porch around back and watch the wind blow through the trees. Or around front and watch the world go by and visit. The staff seems to always be willing to go out with the residents and enjoy the fresh air. My kids get invited over for crafts each week, and they are welcome to go over at any time. We all always feel welcome there and many of the staff know all of us by name. We go to visit but we have also been there to enjoy dinner and it has been very nice. The community is active at the Beehive as well. They have regular church services, they have family night, relief society visits, home and visiting teaching (while these are LDS activities, everyone is welcome if they want to attend) , concerts, singing time, parties and other activities that help the residents feel connected. My mom is always telling me about who came to visit or what activity they did the night before. I have really felt blessed to have my mom in the Beehive Home. I have and will encourage others, including some of my best friends, to at least look into the Beehive if they are in need of these types of services.

December 01, 2017

By Heather Hess

Other

I volunteer there and I absolutely love it! Everyone is so friendly and genuine. It’s a beautiful facility and the environment is happy and positive. The employees are also wonderful and so caring towards all of the residents. It’s such a great place to be!

October 17, 2017

By Angie

We went to BeeHive Homes of Syracuse. It was really nice and brand new, but I was very unimpressed. It was gorgeous when I first walked in. You can tell it hasn't been there for very long. However, it was super cold and didn't have a warm, friendly feeling. I didn't like it. I had an appointment with someone at a certain time, and she wasn't there and the only people that were there were a couple of young girls. They showed me around, but they couldn't really answer any of my questions. They didn't seem concerned or to care about my needs for my dad. It was a really bad overall experience. My suggestion would be to, if you had an appointment with somebody, make sure that if you are not available, that you have somebody who knows the place, is caring, and wants the best for your family member because I didn't get that feeling at all when I was there. It didn't matter how much it cost or how gorgeous the facility was, I would never recommend anyone there because of the staff. They should improve their customer service. Their facility was gorgeous but they weren't caring at all. They didn't care about loved ones, and that's more important than a gorgeous facility. You want to have someone who's going to take care of your family members or care about them.
I am so very sorry you had that experience when you toured our new home. You scheduled a tour through caring.com and they sent us an email letting us know of the pending tour. Unfortunately for whatever reason we did not receive that email. To make sure this does not happen again we are going to update our email with caring.com, and also look into the possibility of adding a second email address to have one other level of redundancy to ensure this will not happen again. I would also like to apologize that our staff gave the impression that they didn't care and that they couldn't provide you with the information you were looking for. Since we opened less than a year ago we have been extremely fortunate to have a very professional staff that loves and treats each resident like a family member. However, we will make it a point to further train our staff on how to give a tour and give them the information they need to make sure the experience of individuals like yourself (who take the time out of their busy schedules) that it will accurately represent our home and the level of care we can and do provide on a daily basis. Our goal remains constant, "provide the best care available to our residents, providing them with a family environment, and above all making it a place we would feel comfortable having our own parents live in". I am confident that if we would have been made aware of your tour you would have had a very different experience and would of found that our place provides a very high level of care in a secure home like atmosphere. If you ever have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly at 801-589-3895.

September 11, 2017

By Jon Van Orden

I am part of a home health agency who has provided service to a number of the residents in this facility. Our staff has been impressed with the care and how the staff goes above and beyond for their residents. It is a beautiful facility!

June 06, 2017

By mandy810735

My mother is residing at BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, and I'm very pleased with them. She's been there for a little under a week. They're very genuine and kind, and really go out of their way to help her. We feel like it's a really nice facility. My mom's room is clean and sufficient for her needs. They have arts and crafts, and they also do Family Home Evening. In my opinion, she's getting the best of care.

August 29, 2016

By Reed728148

Beehive Homes of Roy was nice. Last Sunday, I went to their church, and I really liked it. It was nice. The room wasn't too big. They had meals there. It isn't very far from where I live. It's on the way to my daughter's job, so it's good.

February 09, 2015

By Keven1

Beehive Homes of Roy has small rooms and no private baths or shower. They have a common shower. There are only 11 people there, and they just take them one by one to shower people in the common shower area. The room was too small to have a private refrigerator or a microwave. There is no running water in the room so it would be kind of difficult and inconvenient. The lady we talked to seemed really good.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This facility is in a nice, spread out, quiet neighborhood. It has a small capacity but the staff are fantastic. They always have some sort of activity ready to go at a moment's notice. There's also a nice covered porch in front where the residents like to sit in their rocking chairs and just relax. One time when I was coming to visit, their were at least five residents outside in their chairs, all lines up in a row, rocking back and forth. It was really rather cute. A member of the staff came and brought them out some drinks and snacks and just let them absorb the vitamin D. I was really tempted to join them. They just looked so relaxed.

Costs for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Photos of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

• Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms And Suites With Bath And Private Phone Connections.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 16141

About BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

BeeHive Homes of Syracuse assisted living features affordable home-style senior living in smaller facilities designed to provide a family atmosphere with more intimacy and the best quality care. Our assisted living homes are vibrant communities with a full range of elderly services and activities that enhance the quality of life.

The BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living:

• Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
  • Private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
  • Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV
  • Bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings if preferred
  • Assistance with medication administration under the direction of an RN
  • Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
  • Assistance with all activities of daily living
  • Daily housekeeping services
  • Weekly laundry services
  • Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
  • Peace of mind, comfort, and security
  • In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.

Because of our physical size, our staff, and the orientation of our homes, we take every measure possible to provide individualized assisted living care according to the needs and desires of each resident.

Map of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah