BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

October 17, 2017

By Angie

We went to BeeHive Homes of Syracuse. It was really nice and brand new, but I was very unimpressed. It was gorgeous when I first walked in. You can tell it hasn't been there for very long. However, it was super cold and didn't have a warm, friendly feeling. I didn't like it. I had an appointment with someone at a certain time, and she wasn't there and the only people that were there were a couple of young girls. They showed me around, but they couldn't really answer any of my questions. They didn't seem concerned or to care about my needs for my dad. It was a really bad overall experience. My suggestion would be to, if you had an appointment with somebody, make sure that if you are not available, that you have somebody who knows the place, is caring, and wants the best for your family member because I didn't get that feeling at all when I was there. It didn't matter how much it cost or how gorgeous the facility was, I would never recommend anyone there because of the staff. They should improve their customer service. Their facility was gorgeous but they weren't caring at all. They didn't care about loved ones, and that's more important than a gorgeous facility. You want to have someone who's going to take care of your family members or care about them.

I am so very sorry you had that experience when you toured our new home. You scheduled a tour through caring.com and they sent us an email letting us know of the pending tour. Unfortunately for whatever reason we did not receive that email. To make sure this does not happen again we are going to update our email with caring.com, and also look into the possibility of adding a second email address to have one other level of redundancy to ensure this will not happen again. I would also like to apologize that our staff gave the impression that they didn't care and that they couldn't provide you with the information you were looking for. Since we opened less than a year ago we have been extremely fortunate to have a very professional staff that loves and treats each resident like a family member. However, we will make it a point to further train our staff on how to give a tour and give them the information they need to make sure the experience of individuals like yourself (who take the time out of their busy schedules) that it will accurately represent our home and the level of care we can and do provide on a daily basis. Our goal remains constant, "provide the best care available to our residents, providing them with a family environment, and above all making it a place we would feel comfortable having our own parents live in". I am confident that if we would have been made aware of your tour you would have had a very different experience and would of found that our place provides a very high level of care in a secure home like atmosphere. If you ever have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly.

June 06, 2017

By mandy810735

My mother is residing at BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, and I'm very pleased with them. She's been there for a little under a week. They're very genuine and kind, and really go out of their way to help her. We feel like it's a really nice facility. My mom's room is clean and sufficient for her needs. They have arts and crafts, and they also do Family Home Evening. In my opinion, she's getting the best of care.

August 29, 2016

By Reed728148

Beehive Homes of Roy was nice. Last Sunday, I went to their church, and I really liked it. It was nice. The room wasn't too big. They had meals there. It isn't very far from where I live. It's on the way to my daughter's job, so it's good.

February 09, 2015

By Keven1

Beehive Homes of Roy has small rooms and no private baths or shower. They have a common shower. There are only 11 people there, and they just take them one by one to shower people in the common shower area. The room was too small to have a private refrigerator or a microwave. There is no running water in the room so it would be kind of difficult and inconvenient. The lady we talked to seemed really good.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This facility is in a nice, spread out, quiet neighborhood. It has a small capacity but the staff are fantastic. They always have some sort of activity ready to go at a moment's notice. There's also a nice covered porch in front where the residents like to sit in their rocking chairs and just relax. One time when I was coming to visit, their were at least five residents outside in their chairs, all lines up in a row, rocking back and forth. It was really rather cute. A member of the staff came and brought them out some drinks and snacks and just let them absorb the vitamin D. I was really tempted to join them. They just looked so relaxed.

Memory Care Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Questions about BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Dementia Dialog training courses

What programs or activities does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Crafts, music therapy, games, weekly scenic drives, exercise, bingo

What places are near BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Walmart, CVS

What transportation services does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah offer to assisted living residents?

No transportation provided

What makes the chef or dining program at BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

All home cooked meals

What safety features or security measures does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah offer to assisted living residents?

Wander guard and secured entrance and exits

How does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Social media and emails and monthly newsletter and calendars

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah during daytime and nighttime hours?

daytime 3 aids for 20 residents 1 currently on graves

If BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

No Pets

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly dementia training and state core competency training

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Daytime 3 graves 1

What safety features or security measures does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah provide to protect residents who wander?

Wander guard and secured entrance and exits

What programs or activities does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Crafts, music therapy, games, weekly scenic drives, exercise, bingo

Facility nurse assessed at least every 6 months and anytime there is any significant changes

How does BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Social media and emails and monthly newsletter and calendars

Describe the neighborhood around BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Rural setting near schools and small business area

Is BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Costs for BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Photos of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

• Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms And Suites With Bath And Private Phone Connections.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 16141

About BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah

BeeHive Homes of Syracuse assisted living features affordable home-style senior living in smaller facilities designed to provide a family atmosphere with more intimacy and the best quality care. Our assisted living homes are vibrant communities with a full range of elderly services and activities that enhance the quality of life.

The BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living:

• Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
  • Private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
  • Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV
  • Bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings if preferred
  • Assistance with medication administration under the direction of an RN
  • Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
  • Assistance with all activities of daily living
  • Daily housekeeping services
  • Weekly laundry services
  • Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
  • Peace of mind, comfort, and security
  • In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.

Because of our physical size, our staff, and the orientation of our homes, we take every measure possible to provide individualized assisted living care according to the needs and desires of each resident.

Map of BeeHive Homes of Syracuse, Utah