Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center

December 23, 2014

By anonymous user

I am currently in this facility and have been for about three weeks. I am recovering from surgery resulting from an accident. My stay here has been frustrating. I have tried not to be a burden on the staff because I know they are busy and there are many residents with much greater needs than I have. I do sometimes have pressing needs, however, and it is very difficult to get the needed help.Most of the staff seem to be capable enough (although there are more exceptions than I would like) but they seem to be understaffed ALL of the time. I recognize the need to avoid over-staffing to make a profit but caring for the patients needs to be the first priority. It isn't here. I'm afraid the bean-counters have squeezed down staffing so much it has seriously affected the quality of care.

Services and Amenities of Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center

Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center