Country Pines

Reviews of Country Pines

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Pines

December 21, 2015

By A Fellow Reviewer20

Country Pines was an old facility. There were many assisted living people that needed help. The employees were nice, but I didn’t think they had enough people to help with their needs. Also, I didn’t think the facility was well maintained. It was old and needed updating. It wasn’t as clean as I think it could have been.

August 31, 2015

By Maggie29

I didn’t like Country Pines. Even though I scheduled and verified my scheduled appointment, they didn’t have anybody to take me on the tour. They seemed annoyed that I was there to take a tour of the place. The staff didn’t answer any questions. They didn’t have activities like all the other places. The dining area was really small and hard to get around with the number of people trying to be in there. The people there seemed happy. The rooms were really small, cramped, and had a smell to them.

June 29, 2015

By Wendy35

My mother will be a resident of Country Pines. It is very clean and well organized and has friendly staff and occupants. They do shopping and trips, they have bingo and exercise classes, and singers come in and perform for them.

April 29, 2015

By Great full Son In Law

Quality of life ,my Mother In law is resident of the new memory unit.My wife and I can't get over how well she is doing its just a blessing for us to see her smile. They are so gentle and patient with her it is truly an extended family. Greate full Son In law

April 07, 2015

By Donna Cordon d

Other

My mother is the first person in the new memory unit at Country Pines, they greeted her at the door with flowers and in her room in her chair were two of the most important comfort factors in her closing world. Her favorite chips and a new blanket to keep her warm, the director of the memory unit remember theses items from our conversation about Mom a month prior to their opening. Thank you Pat! The smile on my Moms face as they took her picture was priceless. My husband and I could not be any happier with a facility than Country pines it is outstanding and what a beautiful memory unit they have open up wow.. Thank you guys for all you are doing for my Mom and for making us feel like family. Sincerely yours Donna Cordon Kathy's Daughter.

March 18, 2015

By Bonnie44

I have several friends at Country Pines. In fact, I have a friend that lives in the same facility, but she is in her own apartment. We have my sister on Medicaid because we could not afford to pay the assisted living by ourselves. My sister is able to get back up where she was before the accident, and they put her in one of the apartments by herself. The manager told us that if you got her on Medicaid and she qualified for it, she could stay. The facility is clean, they wash her, and the patients are happy. My best friend was in the independent apartment, and she loves it.

May 29, 2011

By Grateful12

Friend or relative of resident

My grandma lived on her own, without kids, and without her husband for 12 years. She was getting older and while still very able bodied she did have trouble getting around her house on her own. Deciding to move into Country Pines was the best decision she ever made. When the family first arrived to help her the staff was very friendly and inviting, her room was actually more like a small apartment. She had a bedroom, living room with attached kitchen, and her own bathroom. She was very nervous about the move but with the helpful staff and the wonderful residents she fit right in and loved it. She could have meals brought to her, or eaten in the cafeteria with the other residents. If she wanted to cook her own food she was welcome to do that also. Years later she did end up getting sicker and had to be moved inside the facility for more direct care. She said that her years at the retirement center were some of the best of her life. When she did pass away we were elated with how understanding and kind the staff were. She wasn't just another patient to them, they treated her like their own family and we will be forever thankful to them.

Costs for Country Pines

Photos of Country Pines

Services and Amenities of Country Pines

• Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Financial Guidance Extra: Country Pines Is The Vision Of Renowned Physician, Author, And Speaker, Dr. Corey Ericksen. Dr. Ericksen's Field Of Study Became Personal When His Own Parents Began To Show Signs Of Aging Related Depression. Understanding That Medication Is Only Part Of T

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Country Pines

Country Pines is one of very few senior communities in Utah that offers a full continuum of care. We are an all-inclusive campus that offers 50 ground level patio apartments for our Independent residents, 50 private Assisted Living units, as well as a safe and secure private memory care wing for our residents who suffer from Alzheimer's or Dementia related illnesses.

Reputation

Country Pines has built an outstanding reputation for service and care in the medical community over the past 20 years.

With many newcomers into this complex industry of senior care, when you choose Country Pines you can be confident you are choosing a company with experience and outstanding track record for providing the highest quality service and care.

Experience

For over 20 years a large professional network of hospitals, doctors, physical therapists, social workers, and discharge planners have trusted Country Pines to care for their patients.

A person may simply require an independent apartment with services such as meals, transportation, and on-site staffing. Or one may need varying degrees of assisted living provided by their own nurse. Even if your loved one requires specialized care for dementia or alzheimer's care, Country Pines is your answer.

Independent Housing

Spacious one and two bedroom units with ample living area and a full kitchen makes you feel right at home.

Meals

Regionally acclaimed master-chef Randy Thorstead, founder of the famed "Lion House" restaurant of Ogden developed our amazing dietary program. We are proud to serve professionally prepared and garnished meals daily. They are always from scratch, delicious, and healthy. At Country Pines we are well known for our incredible meals.

Betty is our adored activity director of 16 years. She always ensures that we have a full calendar of engaging activities, great entertainment, exercise programs, and outings to keep our residents happy and healthy.

Worship

Country Pines arranges for weekly, on-site religious services on Sunday as well as mid-week bible study and relief society meetings.

Country Pines is the vision of renowned physician, author, and speaker, Dr. Corey Ericksen. Dr. Ericksen's field of study became personal when his own parents began to show signs of aging related depression. Understanding that medication is only part of the solution, Dr. Ericksen created a stimulating community for his parents that allowed them to maintain their indepenence. Country Pines provides socialization, engaging activities, outings, and high quality nutrition served in a dining room setting. The Country Pines community is exactly what Dr. Ericksen envisioned for his ageing parents. Dr. Ericksen wanted his parents to have all of these services and amenities while maintaining their privacy and independence. Since nothing like Country Pines existed when Dr. Ericksen's parents needed it, he made it his mission to create this very special place.

Map of Country Pines