Stonehenge

Reviews of Stonehenge

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonehenge

March 14, 2017

By Great Place to Rehab!

I've had many of my friends in Stonehenge of American Fork and all of them had a wonderful experience. Most of them have been in for knee surgery. It was a painful experience but they were treated very good and are now doing great at home. Awesome place to get better!

October 26, 2016

By unhappyfamily2016

The facility is beautiful, but don't be fooled! It doesn't make sense that one would leave a facility weaker and sicker than when they came in! I would not recommend this facility for rehab! My father was there in 8/2016 for Physical Therapy following a hospitalization for pneumonia. First off, he got sicker while there with horrible nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. When I questioned the nurses and asked them to call the MD, the answer I received was that "the doctor will be in on Thursday." This was on Monday. Being an RN myself, I questioned several nurses. I felt as though they talked down to me. We also requested not to have certain things on his for his meals, due to GI side effects...this never happened! There was also no encouragement to leave his room for meals and PT was not able to work much with him because he was so sick. The doctor wrote that he could be discharged to "long-term care or less intensive PT as an outpatient." This caused insurance to discharge him. This was against other staff's recommendation. I appealed to the insurance but, it was denied because of the doctor's note. They seemed only interested in moving him to their long-term care side. He went home on home health but just continued to get sicker the few days he was at home and had to be readmitted to the hospital...this time with an intestinal bug called C-diff. I attribute this infection as a result of his stay there. After the second hospitalization, he then ended up in another rehab facility being treated for that and his weakness, to which they were awesome!

January 14, 2016

By Caring Daughter118517550

The overall experience with Stonehenge Care Facility has been very good for my mom. The rooms are very spacious and clean, but the food is not so good. My mother has not yet participated in any of their activities, but they have all of the standard activities as well as concerts.

August 25, 2015

Stonehenge of American Fork was nice. You could have your laundry done there, and they'd bring it to you. They have the dining room and, of course, they also had therapy if they needed therapy. The staff was really nice. They were really friendly. She was there for about a month, and she liked the people. The therapists were really cute with them.

About Stonehenge

Stonehenge is a senior living provider in American Fork, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonehenge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonehenge