Arbor House Wichita Falls, TX

Reviews of Arbor House

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor House

November 02, 2016

By Marty M.

Everyone at Arbor House is really friendly. I like it because it's very pretty, clean and bright. The administration is very friendly, and the aides are very nice. My mom liked them very much. The room they showed us was beautiful, but the one she moved into didn't have the updates as the one they showed us, so we complained about it, and they gave us the show room. They do work with you for sure, so now my mom has a wonderful room. There's a nice beauty shop, and she can get her hair cut there. If there's a downside, the communication hasn't been the best. They didn't notify us one time when she fell and then I walked in and found her on the floor. But they're all very nice, very easy to work with, and if there are complaints, we can tell them about it and they fix it right away.

March 18, 2016

By Peter40

My mother has been in Arbor House for two weeks now, and it has been great. The rooms are clean. The dining area is very adequate and spacious. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's small and personal.

December 10, 2015

By Susan117378050

The person has moved in, gotten settled, and is very happy at Arbor House. It’s small and very friendly. The rooms are nice, and I think they are about the same size as other places. The price is reasonable with good food and a lot of activities. They provide transportation to medical appointments, but they do not, at this time, provide transportation for shopping; for me, that’s the downside.

October 29, 2015

Arbor House was nice, clean, and the food was good. No complaints whatsoever. The people are very nice.

February 22, 2015

Arbor house was excellent; everybody was very friendly, and we met someone. We liked it because it was all on the ground level. If we could afford it, that’s where we would have gone.

April 22, 2014

We were impressed with Arbor Hose. My husband, before he died, stayed there a few times, and it’s a nice facility. It's clean, and it seemed to be a happy place. They have nice rooms. It's very clean and adequate. I was very pleased with their kitchen. Their dining room is lovely, and I did they do a very good job with their food. I was just a little, little bit concerned about the level of care; maybe not quite enough trained people, but I'm not sure of that. I just had a feeling that might be the case.

Costs for Arbor House

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:12
  • Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Texas

About Arbor House

At Arbor House, residents are at the center of our small, homelike senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as tai chi, bible study, sing-alongs, movies, creative cooking class, weekly happy hour socials, and monthly pet therapy. We also enjoy invigorating trips to the local casino, cultural events such as the symphony, and weekly scenic drives. Schedule a visit to learn more about our Wichita Falls assisted living community.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality of life possible for each of our residents. Caring, Passion, and Respect is Arbor House.

Map of Arbor House