Brookdale Midwestern

Reviews of Brookdale Midwestern

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Midwestern

May 24, 2015

By Loa

Brookdale Midwestern (Formerly Sterling House of Wichita Falls) was the smallest. It was single floor. It was like in a square, so you have a courtyard in the center. The one thing I didn't like about it was that they had breakfast at a certain time, and if you didn't come down, they would either go get you or see why you didn't come down. They had a set time that you had to be there for meals. Also, you have to be buzzed in because the doors were locked. This might be a plus or a minus to some people, but it was kind of a minus to me. I believe they have people that they have to keep a closer eye on. You can come and go as you please; it is just that the doors were locked, and you would have to be buzzed in.

April 22, 2014

I like this community, and in fact, I recommended it to my friend above all the facilities I've looked at. I particularly liked it because the young woman who was in charge of it impressed me a lot. The people were very friendly, and then the thing I most liked about it was I felt like they had nursing staff with a greater degree of availability. We were able to look at an apartment there, and it seemed a little small, but it was fine.

September 26, 2013

By Heather9

Grandma has been here about three months now. The place is nice. It's really clean and the staff is friendly. She seems to be enjoying herself there. The facility has an easy location.

Photos of Brookdale Midwestern

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Midwestern

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

About Brookdale Midwestern

Brookdale Midwestern provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Midwestern