Martin Crest

Reviews of Martin Crest

Assisted Living Reviews for Martin Crest

September 29, 2016

By Otto245210

I was very disappointed in Martin Crest. I’m 86 years old, use a walker, and on oxygen. There was nowhere to park. I’m very disappointed with what I saw inside the place. The people that we talked to were very nice and very cordial. It seemed like they were crowded and didn't have time for anything. We got to see one room with more than one room and a kitchen. I don’t really think it was prepared for us to take a look and looked like whoever had been living in there had just moved out. They picked up their stuff, wiped it down a little bit and swept it, but that was it. They would have made a better impression on me if there was a place marked for handicapped people parking.

February 29, 2016

By William121240850

Martin Crest is nice but I cannot afford it. The staff who assisted me during my visit was nice. The entire facility was good. The apartment was nice and spacious.

May 31, 2012

By kelfr25

This facility is very well maintained. Some of the staff during the time that I visited were not as knowledgeable as they could have been about healthcare. The facility did not have the "nursing home" smell that morst facilities have, though.

Photos of Martin Crest

Services and Amenities of Martin Crest

• Pets: Yes

About Martin Crest

Get a taste of the sweet life at Martin Crest, where a full calendar of activities and social programs, in addition to apartments with thoughtful amenities, offers an enriching lifestyle for seniors. Our community provides Assisted Living and Memory Care in Weatherford, Texas, in a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Porch areas with old-fashioned rocking chairs and beautiful courtyards promote neighborly visits and allow our residents to relax in style, quiet and comfort. Our one- and two-bedroom apartments are equipped with a number of safety features including emergency call buttons to provide peace of mind for families and friends and individual locked mailboxes for the privacy of our residents. Residents stay active with exercise programs, crafts, water coloring, cards and dominos within the community. A jewelry and cosmetics store brings goods to our community so residents can do their shopping without going very far. With our courtesy transportation, though, residents can get out on planned outings and discover the many shopping, dining and recreational offerings in the peach capital of Texas.

Map of Martin Crest