Briarcliff Health Center

Reviews of Briarcliff Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Briarcliff Health Center

November 03, 2012

By Terry 1

My mom's been in Briarcliff Health Center for four years now. It's in a convenient location for everyone to be able to visit her.

October 04, 2011

By Mavericks80

Briarcliff nursing home is the largest nursing home in Tyler, TX with 230 beds. I have visited this nursing home approximately 10 times over the past three years. It was difficult for me to find my way around in Briarcliff because of its sheer size and many wings. Because of its size, it does not feel like a comfortable atmosphere. I would imagine that it could be an intimidating place, at least at first for new residents and staff members. Briarcliff has a memory care unit that specializes in providing care for individuals with Alzheimer's disease. I had a close acquaintance that spent their last days in this wing. I believe she was given good quality care and her family felt this way too. In the end, quality of care is what is most important. The nursing home is located next door to a nice assisted living facility. If your loved one does not have nursing home level care needs but you anticipate your loved one needing long-term care in the near future, then a good option would be to transition your loved one from the assisted living next door to Briarcliff. Overall, I would give this nursing home a "three out of five". If the sheer size of the building and the number of patients doesn't bother you or your loved one then I believe Briarcliff is a pretty good option for nursing home care.

Services and Amenities of Briarcliff Health Center

About Briarcliff Health Center

Briarcliff Health Center is a senior living provider in Tyler, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Briarcliff Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Briarcliff Health Center