Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

January 17, 2017

By Melanie441788

Azalea Trails was the one I was most interested in. Their rooms were really pleasant, but they didn't have enough activities for my mom. The place was very small, nice, and quiet.

October 29, 2015

By Sandra C.

Azalea Trails has assisted living on one side and memory care on the other side. It was a smaller place, and the care ratio is 5 or 6 residents per nurse. As far as memory care, I liked it; it was one of my first choices. The director was very knowledgeable. They do a lot of activities where they include residents so they feel useful. They do a lot of games and had outdoor areas where they could go and still be safe. They have nice rooms in the assisted living area, some with a patio, and pets could visit.

July 31, 2013

By Martha12

Azalea Trails was clean and it was a good facility. The staff was nice. However, at the time that we needed it, we weren't really pleased about the location of the only room available, it wasn't furnished.

July 29, 2011

By E G Bishop

The staff at Azales Trails make all the difference. My grandmother was a resident here and the staff would call my Dad to let him know about certain issues. When my grandmother seemed particularly lethargic and perhaps a little dazed, one day, the staff alerted my Dad, as well as her physician. It was determined that a newly prescribed medication was not interacting well with her existing medications. The new medication was changed and she was soon back to her normal self. By paying attention and by knowing their patient, the staff was able to catch this problem and have it resolved quickly.

Memory Care Reviews for Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Azalea Trails, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Tyler area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Our executive leadership works daily to ensure that care is delivered in a respectful and comprehensive nature and where any additional services are communicated timely. We appreciate you, your family and the preferences that are noted. You deserve to be treated in this way and it is our goal to do just that.

Our services are created to meet your needs:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

Azalea Trails includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Azalea Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care