Seguin Assisted Living

Reviews of Seguin Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Seguin Assisted Living

June 01, 2012

By 44931a

When visiting on a work basis (delivering business cards, etc.), I noticed it was clean, though very business like upon entering. Not real warm. It did have the old people facility smell, which I dislike.When touring to tell my mom about it, it seemed as though the workers were friendly. The residents seemed happy, though many seemed to be mindlessly sitting and bored. Overall, clean and friendly. One thing I do know is that the facility allows the kids in the community to come and trick-or-treat there on Halloween. The residents that choose to participate sit in a big circle and give out candy. They seem to love the interaction and it was one of my kids' favorite places to go on Halloween.

January 28, 2012

By dellafive

My great grandmother lived at Seguin Assisted Living for four years. During her time there, I visited her at least a hundred times, and I was always impressed. The staff there are friendly, professional, and personal in their care of residents. Any needs my grandmother had were met promptly. The facility is very nice; each resident lives in a small apartment with a combination living room kitchenette. The kitchenette has a refrigerator, sink, and microwave, but meals are served in the dining room. The apartment has a spacious bedroom and a bathroom designed to accommodate any mobility issues the residents might have. The apartment also has a window in both the living room and bedroom, and personal heating and air conditioning units so that the temperature can be adjusted to the resident's preference. The common rooms of the facility are very welcoming and do not have a nursing-home feel. The furnishings are clean and modern, and each time I visited, residents were gathered in the large common living room, chatting or playing card games. I think another perk of this facility is that married couples are allowed to live together, which I think makes it feel even more like it's just an apartment building rather than a nursing home type of facility. The family that owns this facility has a family member residing there, and I think that speaks very highly of the quality of this assisted living center.

About Seguin Assisted Living

Seguin Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Seguin, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Seguin Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seguin Assisted Living