Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

November 10, 2013

By ilovemygrannyhazel

The place is poorly operated, I would never recommend SC to anyone, ever. Too many employees have chips on their shoulders and many are just pure lazy. Management is horrible. I held the medical Power of Attorney for my Grandmother, Stallings Court fully recognized it until my Granny fell and fractured her hip while heavily medicated with no safety precautions, then they claimed that my Medical POA was not valid. They then worked with my mother to get my POA revoked and prohibited me from stepping foot on the property. They can pretty much do what they want regardless of the Texas Dept on Aging, etc. Their activities are a joke and they truly do not care about the emotional welfare of the residents. The food is horrible as well. The story goes on, but I'll stop here.

August 04, 2013

By fri

The people are very friendly. However, when my friend would ask for care, it would take an hour or more for someone to come and see what she needed. The food is not all that great. The patients are getting tired of getting the same food and they don't like it. The rooms are very nice. They have a nice bathroom and plenty of closet space and decorated nice. However the rooms are kept clean and should be dusted regularly. If you are sick you need to be breathing dust.

July 27, 2012

By CletaB

Stallings Court is conveniently located to the Nacogdoches Medical Center. The people (nurses and administrators) were all very friendly and professional. My mother was very well taken care of. The ones who administered her therapy were also very thorough and professional. She was treated very well and ended up staying an extra week because she was not strong enough to go home. The facility was kept very clean and since it is a rather new facility, it had very nice bathrooms and ample room for both people staying there and for families visiting. The rooms were very comfortable and were a little on the cold side, but blankets were provided for. However, my mother is a diabetic and the food she was given for meals was not really on a diabetic's menu. We were disappointed at the foods that were given as choices. We felt that her menu should have been more for a diabetic.

Services and Amenities of Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Nacogdoches, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stallings Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center