Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

October 07, 2020

By Mike

My mother is at Magnolia Court. It has been very positive. She has been there for about six months. As far as I know, she likes the staff. They were helpful. She likes all the activities and she enjoys them quite a bit. Other than when there's lockdown due to COVID, everything else is great. She has never brought anything about the food and I didn't really ask her. She hasn't complained about it. I'm very satisfied with Magnolia Court. It seems like a good value for what's provided, the care level. We don't have any complaints. It is fair.

October 07, 2020

By Robert

My mother is doing pretty good. She has been in Magnolia Court for a year now. I don't know a lot of people there because it's been under quarantine for 99.9% of the time. I hadn't gotten the chance to meet everybody like I normally would. The nurse and the manager, I like them very well. I have not seen the room. They won't let me come in. My mother has moved from one room to another. I got a glimpse of her first room and then I've not seen her second room because I'm not allowed to go in. I like everything. She likes it very much and she is hard to please, so that's saying a lot. She likes it. From what I know, I would recommend it.

October 06, 2020

By Beth

Our experience with Magnolia Court has been great. My father has been there for a little bit over two years now. The staff is very caring, loving and respectful. His room is nice, clean and plenty of room for him. The living atmosphere is very well kept, very comfortable, pretty and homey. My father participates in the daily exercise, afternoon bingo and brain games. He goes out with them when they can leave the facility. They used to be able to go out for dinner. Before COVID, it was great, and now, they're all stuck there. But I'm very happy with them.

October 05, 2020

By RK

We have been very pleased and very satisfied with everything at Magnolia Court. My father-in-law has been a resident there for about a year-and-a-half now. He is in there for assisted living but we also have a full-time sitter who sits with him. The staff members are very friendly and very cordial. His room is just right, it's just what he needs. We ate a few meals there. They've had a few special occasions there and we have eaten there. Food was good. There are a lot of activities. They do two to three things almost every day with the patients there. They have games, they take them for rides, they have all kinds of music and activities and stuff for them.

October 05, 2020

By Terrie

My mother is a resident of Magnolia Court. She loves her dwellings there. She loves all the people that run it. They feel like family to her. She came to stay with me at the beginning of COVID because she had to have a throat surgery. It was a different reason for her to leave, but she had to leave and she was here for 14 days. Then we kept her for another 14 days thinking we wanted to make sure because it was during really scary time, and she insisted on going back, and she said, 'No, I'm ready to go back home.' I said OK if she feels safe enough. She goes, 'I just want to be with my friends there. I just love it there.' My mother does all kinds of things. She's kept up library books there, she attends a little soiree that they have, she participates in all of the holiday meals, and she goes to church there, whatever minister is preaching, she'll go listen to them. They play games, mind games, and cognitive games. They play dominoes, board games, and puzzles. They keep them hopping. She gets tired. She has been there for two years now. They watch out for her. They check on her morning, noon and night. Especially during this COVID thing, they'll come in in the middle of the night to take her temperature; it was so sweet.

September 10, 2020

By Carol

Caring staff. Very caring, healthy meals, snacks, varied activities, family atmosphere, church services, bus trips, nurse on duty, also a library with computer station.

September 06, 2020

By Frances

Very good. In fact, I can give them an A+.

April 17, 2018

By Donna

Magnolia Court was pretty good. There was a library, and open common areas for people to sit around and visit, but they did not have an activity area. It was clean and modern, and the rooms were spacious and clean.

December 21, 2017

By Gary

Magnolia Court is very nice and clean. The staff has been excellent and they take care of my mom. They're very cordial to her and any guests that come visit. They have exercising and some other community activities, like church and inviting outside groups to sing Christmas carols to the residents this time of the year.

March 27, 2017

By Donna754135

I would move in to Magnolia Court tomorrow if I needed to or this afternoon, I was that impressed. It’s fantastic. The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions; they were very efficient. They offer a myriad of activities. I talked to some of the residents, and they have good memories about the place. They were just sitting around visiting, and they showed me different things they did there.

January 26, 2016

By M. Cooke

Magnolia Court is quite welcoming. The atmosphere is bright, and cheerful. Their dining area is very nice. It’s very much like a restaurant, and the food is delicious. You can always reserve their private dining room, and you can have your own private, special dinner with your family members. The staff is very caring. They treat my mom like their own mother even though sometimes she’s quite a handful. They treat her very nicely. She’s in an apartment. She has her kitchenette, and bedroom in one area. There’s a living-room area, and her bathroom.

Memory Care Reviews for Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1750

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Magnolia Court, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Nacogdoches area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Assisted Living is truly authentic at Magnolia Court. We believe that Assisted Living is to be delivered in a dignified manner where privacy and choice are celebrated and practiced. Care delivery is done in your apartment home and may include personal hygiene, assistance with medication management, dressing, reminders and other care needs or preferences. Our Life Enrichment coordinator will create opportunities for personal enjoyment but will also encourage your abilities and interests to thrive. Our Chef will create an atmosphere that allows culinary arts to be enjoyed in a true restaurant setting with fabulous menus with daily specials and our local every day menus, in a variety of venues.

Our executive leadership works daily to ensure that care is delivered in a respectful and comprehensive nature and where any additional services are communicated timely. We appreciate you, your family and the preferences that are noted. You deserve to be treated in this way and it is our goal to do just that.

Our services are created to meet your needs:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

SparkTM, our unique and award-winning lifestyle approach is our signature. A SparkTM lifestyle means residents are encouraged to do what they are able, historical knowledge is celebrated and acknowledged and new abilities are recognized and utilized. If you are seeking a positive approach where residents are doing more than you would expect, where residents find a sense of belonging and meaning and where loved ones are happy to visit, then you may have just found the right place!

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Magnolia Court Assisted Living & Memory Care