Treviso Transitional Care

Treviso Transitional Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Treviso Transitional Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Treviso Transitional Care

November 24, 2015

I like Treviso Transitional Care. The facility is brand new, very nice, and luxurious. The staff was very helpful during my visit. They have a beauty shop, a TV room, and allow pets.

May 28, 2015

Treviso is a brand new and beautiful facility. They are upscale but more than what we wanted to pay, and they didn't do Medicaid pending which eventually my dad has to do. That's why we said no to this one because it was more expensive, and we didn't want to deal with them not being Medicaid Pending. They did offer a legal service that came in to do a seminar on asset distribution. They are very proactive with their people. As far as the nursing staff, you can't tell because you are just basically walking in and getting a tour. But if you get down to it, every nursing home is the same. They got two beds, two dressers, two night stands, two closets, and a bath. They had coordinated furniture which made it a little nicer. It has a nice dining room which is more of a restaurant style. I didn't see the food, but I'm sure they have a chef there. I would say it was attractive. This is the kind of place you want to go to, but you just can't afford it.

September 30, 2014

By Shandra9765

Treviso was just opening up, it was nice, up to date, and more like home. It’s near a mall and hospital. They have activities for all types of residents. They have a library, games, and exercise rooms.

About Treviso Transitional Care

Treviso Transitional Care is a senior living provider in Longview, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Treviso Transitional Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Treviso Transitional Care