Parkview on Hollybrook

Reviews of Parkview on Hollybrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkview on Hollybrook

September 24, 2020

By Sarah

My father will be moving into Parkview on Hollybrook. I didn't get to see very much of it because of COVID, but the rooms that I saw were very nice. The staff showed me the game room, the dining room, one of the courtyards, and the map where everything else was. Everything was very nice, and the people there were just great. You could tell that it was a good working environment. I had already talked with the sales manager and she had told me about transportation within the city, the activities that they got to do, and the fact that he has housekeeping weekly and laundry weekly. They have outings for the residents who want to just get out of the building. They can go on drives through the town and they have one day where they go to Wal-Mart for picking up stuff that they need. He showed me where we could do our visits and that is in the courtyard at this time. If we wanted to do a window visit we could do that.

June 09, 2020

By Marilyn Moulds

My sister has been in the assisted living facility since December 2018. The staff is wonderful and always available to help her. It has been very difficult for her during these past few months, and me, because even though I live in the independent living building in the same complex, I am not allowed to go into her building or her apartment. We have to sit outside on benches and it is now getting very hot in Texas and not fun.

March 27, 2018

By Joan

I visited Parkview. The people were extremely nice. The lady was very professional and very friendly. They don't allow patients to smoke. The place was extremely clean on the outside and well-cared for.

Independent Living Reviews for Parkview on Hollybrook

Memory Care Reviews for Parkview on Hollybrook

Questions about Parkview on Hollybrook

What transportation services does Parkview on Hollybrook offer to assisted living residents?

Parkview on Hollybrook offers scheduled transportation Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays to all residents. Mondays are reserved for our residents to enjoy a morning ride in the country on the outskirts of Longview. Fridays are reserved for our residents to enjoy a morning ride in the city and also may sign up for our Friday Wal-Mart trip.

What makes the chef or dining program at Parkview on Hollybrook exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

David Litchy is our Executive Chef and he does an exquisite job providing the residents in our community the Elevate Dining Program! You will experience restaurant style dining in Parkview's Independent Living community. Our residents order from a wonderful menu with an array of exceptional choices. In our Assisted Living, we serve the same quality of food with 2 entree choices and 5-6 standing alternative menu items.

What safety features or security measures does Parkview on Hollybrook offer to assisted living residents?

We utilize our Accushield system that is located at the concierge desk. This is used for any visitors and residents entering or exiting the building. Visitors: this system allows us to know who is visiting, what date and time the visit took place, what residents they are visiting, and how long they were in the building. Residents: this system allows us to know what resident is in the building at all times. We also have emergency pull cords located next to the residents' bed, toilet, and shower. Residents may also opt for an emergency pendant that is worn around their neck for $30 a month.

What transportation services does Parkview on Hollybrook offer to independent living residents?

Parkview on Hollybrook offers scheduled transportation on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

What makes the chef or dining program at Parkview on Hollybrook exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

David Litchy is our Executive Chef and he does an exquisite job providing our community with our Elevate Dining Program! You will experience restaurant-style dining in Parkview's Independent Living community.

Costs for Parkview on Hollybrook

Photos of Parkview on Hollybrook

Services and Amenities of Parkview on Hollybrook

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000

• Companion Suites: Companion Suites Available For Memory Care.

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool

• Diabetic

Types of care

• Transportation: Yes

• State Licenses: AL-149768 / Alz.-104470 / IL-

About Parkview on Hollybrook

Parkview on Hollybrook is a senior living provider in Longview, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Parkview on Hollybrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parkview on Hollybrook