Hickory Square Retirement Center

Reviews of Hickory Square Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Hickory Square Retirement Center

April 15, 2016

By lynnnn

my mother has lived here for 2yrs. she loves it here. Couldn't ask for a more caring staff and manager. thanks Laurie for making this a great place for your love one.

May 11, 2015

My aunt was at Hickory Square Retirement Center. The room was clean and nice. She enjoyed it. Regarding activities, my aunt was blind, so she couldn't see a lot, and I don't remember any activities there. I know they had a waiting list. There weren't that many rooms there, they were full all the time, and there was a waiting list. Overall, I like what I saw, and I like the way they treated my aunt; she seemed to be happy and secure. Of course, being blind she had a lot of needs, and this place was just great for her.

About Hickory Square Retirement Center

Hickory Square Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Kaufman, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hickory Square Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hickory Square Retirement Center