Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care

February 09, 2014

By kachina103

My mother has been living at Sedro Trail since Dec. After living in another residential facility for a couple of years and a large assisted living facility for 6 months., we have finally found the right place. She is happy, interacting with the other residents, and enjoying life once more after losing my step-dad three years ago. The staff at Sedro is amazing--professional, caring, and extremely loving.

February 05, 2014

By StacyWilco

I have visited many facilities in the area and I was very impressed by Sedro Trail. It was very clean, professional, well planned, and the staff was very kind. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a comfortable, intimate place to thrive.

February 05, 2014

By txlrb

Upon visiting this facility, we were wonderfully pleased by what we found. Nestled in a quiet, wooded area of Georgetown, the home is new, beautifully decorated and feels like a warm home on entry. It is intimate and beautifully maintained. The staff was cordial, cheerful and their care for the residents is obvious. The residents seem so happy and their needs/wants are truly understood. It is evident that this facility is truly a 'home' for their residents. If you are looking for a facility for a loved one in the Georgetown area, this home cannot be passed up.

February 04, 2014

By Anna S

The owners of Sedro Trail and the staff are loving and caring. They always have a smile and seem to love what they do. I'm there everyday to visit my husband. He is taken care of as if he is part of their family.

Costs for Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: TDADS Assisted Living and Alzheimers certification

About Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care

Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care is a 9 bed licensed assisted living home with Alzheimer's certification, situated on 7 acres, 1 mile from Sun City in Georgetown, Texas. We maintain a 1:3 caregiver to resident ratio. This allows our caregivers to provide exceptional TLC for our residents. We provide assistance with residents dressing, bathing, toileting, grooming, transfers and mobility. We perform all laundry, including ironing residents clothes. Our residents and their families truly become a part of our extended family at Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care.

We maintain a 1:3 caregiver to resident ratio. This allows our caregivers to provide exceptional TLC for our residents. Our residents and their families truly become a part of our extended family at Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care.

Map of Sedro Trail Assisted Living & Memory Care