Rocky Hollow Lake House

Reviews of Rocky Hollow Lake House

Assisted Living Reviews for Rocky Hollow Lake House

March 23, 2015

By Betty1128

My dad has been a resident at The Lodge at Rocky Hollow for almost four years. It was difficult for me to have to place him in a residential situation, but from the very beginning we were treated with compassion, dignity, and respect. It is a bright and cheerful place and I believe my Dad is getting the best care available. We are both treated like family and I have never regretted choosing The Lodge at Rocky Hollow.

February 26, 2015

By 3grand65

The Lodges feels like home and the staff is friendly and attentive. The home is very clean and well maintained. Mom loves the activities that are planned and especially loves the musical entertainment that they have each month. She is always front and center with whatever is going on. I feel comfortable that she is happy, content and safe. I would highly recommend the Lodges to anyone who finds themselves in search of a facility for their loved one.

September 30, 2014

By Georgetown resident

I visit a dear friend at the Lodges several times a week and I am so pleased to see the good care my friend receives! They are all treated like family and it feels very much like their home! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a place for their loved one to be sure and visit the Lodges!

September 28, 2014

By Sonofmother

I liked Rocky Hollow for my mother because I seemed more like home than the others I visited. My mother seem happy here given her situation. The staff care and are great and seem truly dedicated to making the residents as comfortable as they can be.

September 12, 2014

By Martdebb8

Other than the fact that The Lodge at Rocky Hollow is in our backyard, I enjoyed the "at home" atmosphere. We are laid back people so it suits our taste all the way. We went during lunch time for a tour and the food looked incredible. The rooms all have private bathrooms which is a big plus. Staff at the time were all hands on with the patients and were very nice to me. I would highly encourage everyone to take a tour at this facility for their family member. The Lodge is in my top picks for when I move my mom.

Thank you for your kind words. We can truly say we are a family taking care of families. Placing a family member with a memory disorder may be the hardest decision you ever have to make. Come see how our family can make a difference.

May 30, 2014

The Lodge at Rocky Hollow was my husband's favorite because he grew up on a ranch, and this is 10 acres out in the country. I didn't meet a lot of people while we were there. My husband liked it better than I did because I thought the rooms were not as nice. The staff seemed to be all right. The director or the owner was very nice, and it had been in the same family, I think she said for 20 years. So the facility wasn't as new as the others, but it was well maintained. They had some activities, including computer activities and computer games. I would recommend it to somebody who wanted to be out in the country.

Memory Care Reviews for Rocky Hollow Lake House

• Housing Extra: Companion Studios/Private Studios

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Rocky Hollow Lake House

At Rocky Hollow Lake House our mission is to provide the best care to our residents by providing a community of respect and dignity. With ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING, our 24/7 staff promotes independence, and is always there to assist. Their home is our work. Assisted Living at Rocky Hollow Lake House includes assistance with all daily activities from bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, scheduled social and physical activities, companionship, and much much more.

We strive to do all we can with dignity, respect, and compassion.

Caring for loved one with Dementia can be very tough. Eventually, it becomes difficult to keep a loved one with Dementia at home. However, Rocky Hollow Lake House is an option for home away from home. We provide all the care your loved one needs in a secure premises with trained staff and management. Additionally, all upper-level management are Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP).

We believe in order to offer the best memory care we need exceptional staff, thoughtful strategy, and a personal touch. Not only is our staff continuously educated on Alzheimer's and Dementia, but understand how to nurture those effected by the disease. Our strategy from beginning, end, and EVERYTHING in between has our residents in mind. Their care, comfort, and happiness goes into every decision by staff and management. Our owner and CEO knows first-hand to have a parent who was effected with Dementia and needed assistance. We treat our residents like we would our own mother or father.

• Private and Shared floor plans
  • Private Bathroom's in all floor plans
  • Kitchenette's in all floor plans
  • Every room equipped with window(s) and scenic view
  • Certified Dementia Practitioners
  • Chef prepared fine dining
  • Family style dining tables to provide social interaction and sense of community
  • Assistance with daily activities: bathing, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
  • Recreational and Social Programs by experienced Activity Director
  • Activities designed for Dementia residents
  • Exercise program for strengthening and conditioning
  • Over one acre of secured walking paths
  • 24/7 Attendants
  • Registered Nurse
  • M.D. on-site visits
  • Dentist on-site Visits
  • Podiatrist on-site visits
  • Medication management and supervision
  • Incontinence care
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Daily linen and personal laundry services
  • Cable and WiFi available in personal rooms
  • Beautician and Salon services (additional cost)
  • 4 miles west of Sun City
  • Special events: live music, happy hour, holiday parties, Church and event outings, and much much more!

Our care goes above and beyond because this is personal to us. Rocky Hollow Lake House is proud to be a family-run operation. We are honored to say our resident's, their families, and our staff is a part of our family.

Map of Rocky Hollow Lake House