Champions Cove

Reviews of Champions Cove

Independent Living Reviews for Champions Cove

March 30, 2017

By Paul214315

I visited Champions Cove. My mom is coming out next week for a visit there. I thought the staff was very friendly, helpful, and very welcoming. I liked the fact that the facility was enclosed in one building and had a very safe atmosphere. It felt like a safe place for seniors and that appealed to me. It is what it advertises itself as. They seem to focus on being a smaller facility with about 160 residents and seem to focus on social things. We went there during a St. Patrick’s Day in which they had an open house with tours, which was good.

March 04, 2017

By Terri630336

We’ve found Champions Cove for my mom. It’s right beyond the street where she lives now. She has a couple of friends who are already there, and she likes the atmosphere better than the other places we looked at. Everything is right there at the facility, like a hairdresser and an exercise room. They offer senior classes and all kinds of activities during the day, so she doesn’t get bored, especially at night which is her biggest issue. They only serve breakfast, but they take her to the senior center that she likes to go to where they serve breakfast and lunch at a very low price. They will take her to doctor’s appointments or she can drive herself because it’s really close to the facility. She can get any assistance that she needs. There is a chaplain on site if she needs it. They have the phone number directly to his room. They have home health care on-site and a doctor who they can call. They also can take her to the ER if she needs to be taken.

December 16, 2016

By Mary543531

I got an overall feeling that Champions Cove was a very good place, but the distance was just too far away with a 45-minute to an hour drive for some family members. It had good amenities. The staff seemed fine. They had a bus going to a church that I was familiar with and that my step daughter attends. They also had transportation to stores to pick up stuff.

November 21, 2016

By BW133538

I was pleased with the location and the facility of Champions Cove. The professional staff was excellent and very accommodating. She showed me a brochure and gave it to me; I appreciated that.

August 17, 2016

By Lloyd458387

My experience at Champions Cove was good. The facility looked nice, and the staff seemed fairly nice during the short time I was there. The facility had a swimming pool, workout rooms, game rooms, a pool room, and poker rooms. The area is pretty nice. It is a gated community with pretty grounds athat are all landscaped. You could get a garage or carport if you wanted one. It was all very nice.

June 28, 2016

By Barbara670542

Champions Cove was really nice and exactly what we wanted. It was a nice size and not huge. The facility was great and had laundry inside and a full kitchen. They had plenty of activities and a golf membership to a country club. The staff member told us how good the food was. She was great and very knowledgeable and goes to the country club with them on Sundays. They don't have a pool, but you can go swimming at the country club. On-site, they had billiards. The staff lady was excellent and the people were friendly. The place was super clean, and I really like the size of it. It's just too far.

April 14, 2016

By Connie123985550

I live in Champions Cove, and I love it here. It has everything that you want for independent senior living and is run very professionally. We have lots of activities and field trips. It cost a little bit more than some of the senior communities, but it's worth every dime. The apartments are spacious and very nice.

September 17, 2015

My grandma lived at the Champions Cove for 10 years and she absolutely loved it. It was really hard for her to leave, but she needed more care because it is totally independent. The rooms were very, very nice. From her cleaning lady to the management to everybody, it was just really nice. My grandmother when she first went in played games five days a week. They have potlucks once a month. They have trips to casinos. They have a lot of different things.

June 19, 2013

By caring307

It's a huge facility. It's like a city within a city. The place is so huge and I get so tired walking along halls. The staff are very nice, but they are just expensive.

Costs for Champions Cove

Photos of Champions Cove

Services and Amenities of Champions Cove

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: We Do Not Provide Meals; All Residents Have In Apartment Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, Card Room, Billiards, Coffee Bar

• Technology Extra: Cable Tv Included In Monthly Rent; Internet And/Or Wi Fi Available

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Monthly Events (I.E Pot Lucks), Weekly Bingo

• Get Costs

About Champions Cove

Surrounded by acres of beautiful native trees and free-flowing creeks, every inch of Champions Cove is truly paradise. Spend your days drinking coffee with friends, reading a good book in the library, or playing cards in the billiards room. Here at Champions Cove we have so many different things for you to do, that you will have a hard time deciding what to do first.

We understand that it can be hard to let go of your own home and move into a community, but once you see our spacious apartment homes and daily activities, you will know you made the right choice.

We would love to show you around, call us today to schedule a tour and see what we have to offer.

It is our mission to make your life the best that it can be. Here you are guaranteed to have a higher quality of life compared to what you might have if you lived on your own. You will make new friends, you will make new memories and most importantly you will be left wondering why you hadn't made the decision to come to Champions Cove sooner.

Map of Champions Cove