Champions Cove

Reviews of Champions Cove

Independent Living Reviews for Champions Cove

December 16, 2016

By Mary543531

I got an overall feeling that Champions Cove was a very good place, but the distance was just too far away with a 45-minute to an hour drive for some family members. It had good amenities. The staff seemed fine. They had a bus going to a church that I was familiar with and that my step daughter attends. They also had transportation to stores to pick up stuff.

November 21, 2016

By BW133538

I was pleased with the location and the facility of Champions Cove. The professional staff was excellent and very accommodating. She showed me a brochure and gave it to me; I appreciated that.

August 17, 2016

By Lloyd458387

My experience at Champions Cove was good. The facility looked nice, and the staff seemed fairly nice during the short time I was there. The facility had a swimming pool, workout rooms, game rooms, a pool room, and poker rooms. The area is pretty nice. It is a gated community with pretty grounds athat are all landscaped. You could get a garage or carport if you wanted one. It was all very nice.

June 28, 2016

By Barbara670542

Champions Cove was really nice and exactly what we wanted. It was a nice size and not huge. The facility was great and had laundry inside and a full kitchen. They had plenty of activities and a golf membership to a country club. The staff member told us how good the food was. She was great and very knowledgeable and goes to the country club with them on Sundays. They don't have a pool, but you can go swimming at the country club. On-site, they had billiards. The staff lady was excellent and the people were friendly. The place was super clean, and I really like the size of it. It's just too far.

Costs for Champions Cove

Photos of Champions Cove

Services and Amenities of Champions Cove

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: We Do Not Provide Meals; All Residents Have In Apartment Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, Card Room, Billiards, Coffee Bar

• Technology Extra: Cable Tv Included In Monthly Rent; Internet And/Or Wi Fi Available

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Monthly Events (I.E Pot Lucks), Weekly Bingo

• Get Costs

About Champions Cove

Surrounded by acres of beautiful native trees and free-flowing creeks, every inch of Champions Cove is truly paradise. Spend your days drinking coffee with friends, reading a good book in the library, or playing cards in the billiards room. Here at Champions Cove we have so many different things for you to do, that you will have a hard time deciding what to do first.

We understand that it can be hard to let go of your own home and move into a community, but once you see our spacious apartment homes and daily activities, you will know you made the right choice.

We would love to show you around, call us today to schedule a tour and see what we have to offer.

Map of Champions Cove