Lake Point Assisted Living & Memory Care
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Lake Point Assisted Living & Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Lake Point Assisted Living & Memory Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3500/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4500/month
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Lake Point Assisted Living & Memory Care
If your loved one needs a high level of care, but doesn't want to live in an institution or nursing home, Lake Point is your solution. We offer short-term, rehab, post-operative and long-term care, with a high caregiver to resident ratio that ensures each of our seniors gets the care and attention they need.
Lake Point is unique in the assisted living industry, in that we can offer more amenities than standard residential care homes as well as a more personalized experience than the larger commercial communities.
You're probably considering multiple options when it comes to the care of your loved one, and may be wondering what makes Lake Point different?
- We provide a true, residential home for seniors whose high care needs would otherwise restrict them to a nursing home. With an open concept floor plan and gourmet kitchen, leading to a lush backyard.
- We also welcome residents who require memory care and the extra safety measures involved.
- Don't worry. We can accommodate nearly all of your loved one's care needs. And as we're family-owned, your family member is more than a resident – they are part of our family too.
It’s a difficult situation when your loved one can no longer take care of him or herself, and we have found it’s an easier transition when their new care feels like home. So we encourage residents to bring their own bedroom furniture to make their immediate space familiar and comforting.
Life changes, but your budget doesn’t need to. Our all-inclusive pricing means when needs change, you can rest assured that the price won’t. And our commitment to excellent care always stays the same.
What Makes Us Special
With only 16 residents, our smaller size allows for more individualized attention for residents who need a high level of care – such as those with feeding tubes, tracheotomies, catheters, or requiring a hoyer lift.Get Costs