Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

April 07, 2016

By Girtyyy

My mother was recently admitted to the rehab side. She was there for only a few days before returning to the hospital Upon arrival the nurse looked her over, as I did plus I checked her out before leaving the hospital.. In the few days there my mother sat on a bed pan for two hours, dirty gown which we had to ask for a new one, food stuck in her hair. She was to be on a specific diet, which she was fed cake everyday, salt, real sugar (diabetic also plus the diet she was on). I was told they didn't know (they were told multiple times of this) Meds: um this is another story, I had rang the call light and timed after watching multiple aids walk by, it was 36min. later when I went to retrieve someone for help. (as one of the nurses told me "its not my job you need to get one of those aids! as she was sitting)in that time she was chocking, thank god I was there because no one came in. My mom ended up with a bed sore (which she did not have before arriving there.)now has to see wound care. If they would of got her up and helped her a little more this may of prevented some of this. This place done as little as possible. Most of the patients are elderly and depend on these people for help, I will not send my mom back there any time soon.

July 06, 2015

By Nonna5+1

My mom has been at Hill Country since October 2014. She has had great care and the staff there is very caring and supportive. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

November 15, 2012

By NealN

Everything is good at Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. The place is very clean but they need to improve their laundry procedures because they are quite unorganized.

Services and Amenities of Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Copperas Cove, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hill Country Rehabilitation and Nursing Center